Impact of the MODLIGHT

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Impact of the MODLIGHT

What is the REAL IMPACT of the EA MODLIGHT?

What can i say? numbers dont lie

Re: Impact of the MODLIGHT

all I can say is: wow :|:

Comment

A lot of people giving it a try thats for sure. I hope they show some of the other mods like USI and RC soon.

Comment

I absolutely love OPK,...I still want them to merege with POE2.......

Comment

very very impressive

Comment

I hope they do POE next

Comment

Wow thats awesome stuff! Hopefully they will continue to advertise the mods.

Comment

That is pretty impressive, clearly good for the mod community!

Comment

I most hope they do POE2 next

Comment

POE2 has a strong fan base, although it has dropped off a bit recently. Why not spotlight some of the teams that seem to need the assistance because they are much smaller teams, and dont have the popularity. POE2 is the most popular MOD that has been released.

Just an idea

Great work on OPK, I have loved that MOD and never thought it got the attention it deserved.

Comment

Originally posted by =DNC=SySeX73
                      POE2 has a strong fan base, although it has dropped off a bit recently. Why not spotlight some of the teams that seem to need the assistance because they are much smaller teams, and dont have the popularity. POE2 is the most popular MOD that has been released.

Just an idea

Great work on OPK, I have loved that MOD and never thought it got the attention it deserved.
                      Well, I think ALL mods need support. Now you give that to something like PoE2 you get more people playing MODs altogether. You get more people playing a MOD. Then maybe people with start looking into other MODs.

Soo with that said here we go.

PoE2 + MODLIGHT = More people playing PoE2 + People playing a MOD = Change

Change + People = More people changing
                      More people changing + MODs = More MOD players

Its simple math really. No need to be selfish give them the spot light and then advertise your MOD. As history has shown Desert Combat did wonders for the MOD communitys.

No pun intended DNC=SySeX73

Comment

I wasnt reffering to my MOD, and your adding together words with a "+" is not math, if we are being literal. Casper is right, USI or RC would be great candidates for the next Modlight, among others.

There are other MODs that have been completely ignored by this site and the community. I think it makes obvious and perfect sense to focus on them first, and an opinion cant be wrong.

I dont see how your comment could have been viewed as a pun anyways, so no pun recieved.

If Desert Combat did so much for the MOD community (which it did), then why are the servers for all thre great mods out right now empty?

People grow up, and many stop playing games. Its simple math really.

Comment

Originally posted by =DNC=SySeX73
                          If Desert Combat did so much for the MOD community (which it did), then why are the servers for all thre great mods out right now empty?

People grow up, and many stop playing games. Its simple math really.
                          That or buy new games.

Anyway, now I'm not saying only USI or RC are inactive mods. I feel that active mods should recieve MODLIGHT. Mods that have releases should be MODLIGHT`d. Only makes sense to me. There are alot of mods out there that don't have releases cause they choose to wait. But what I'd rather see is MODLIGHT be consistant. And run a full month with out having another crappy "buy 2142 now!"

Comment

Yea what is up with that. It only lasted a few days and now it is back to peddeling 2142 again. That was a half hearted and weak form of mod support.

Comment

guess 2142 sales arnt as expected, shame, not.

Comment

Working...
                              X