God, what next!?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: God, what next!?

maybe its a hint at a new booster pack...mec and pla vs usmc in one map all together...(but prob not)

Comment

In the "beta" this was reported a dozen times or more. Beta really did a lot of good as you can tell and EA/Dice really listens to us and the feedback from that beta...

Comment

I saw a right hand drive WRX here in the US...maybe the was some Jihadi Falafel (rice) boy in Jalalalalalabad who paid big $$$ to have a *real* chinese jeep imported. He is the coolest guy in Sadr City. All the Burka babes want him.

Someone will be offended...hang loose man.

Comment

been noted so many times now...

Comment

Originally posted by The_Melancholy
            deleted
            deleted? why??

Comment

lol i had to read the posts to get the pic.

Comment

ITs no use to test the damn game if Dice isnt even going to fix the things that we report....

That whole open beta was just a ruse to get us back on there good side, they didnt give jack sh*t about what we reported.....

Comment

Originally posted by vesuvan
                  But normally when they buy foreign equipment, they usually change the symbol to their own country. (In this case remove the Red Star).
                  Yes, and in the case of missiles they even change the nomenclature sometimes. I HAVE seen some of our allies using equipment purchased from the U.S. that still had some little U.S. icons on them. Like the star that is on pretty much all U.S. vehicles from HMMWVs to fighter jets.

Comment

Hey....why not....everyone else buys there stuff "Made in China" so what is wrong with MEC having Chinese jeeps.....lmao

Comment

Hey, with the rate that the global markets trade internationally; I'm sure it's no surprise you'll get the odd 'Made In China' tag here there and EVERYWHERE!!!! MUHAHAHAHAHAH~!!!!

Comment

Working...
                      X