Which Map should i play to get vet pistol

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Which Map should i play to get vet pistol

I still haven't got my basic pistol or knife yet. Guess I need to try harder!

Comment

Got mine on Jalalabad. It's quite easy. The server was pretty low on numbers though.

Comment

Play on Warloard, shoot at the british soldier parachuting down with the M95, 1 shot, and finish them of with the pistol. Having a couple friends with you playing medic and resupply makes it a lot easier. But it might atrac undesired attention from the arty...

Comment

I got mine accidentally in Karkand...
          Ran as sniper into Hotel (back in the days Claymores killed friendlies) and killed 4 guys in a row with the pistol... (I already had 3 before that in the round)

Lolies.

Comment

Yeah I had a round an hour ago on Karkand Infantry only, got my pistol and knife badges! w00t.

Comment

Any infantry only server works very well also. Karkand, Warlord, Mashtur. Like above mentioned, head into a 30-40 player 64 max server. Rounds should last forever, and the lack of vehicles give you a fighting chance. Nothing more annoying trying blaze people with your pistol, only to get mowed down by APCs or tanks every two seconds.

Comment

karkand imo

Comment

Karkand or Sharqui I guess, but I got mine on Wake Island, and my expert sniper the same round...

Comment

Originally posted by [UTAC] Incognito
                    But it might atrac undesired attention from the arty...
                    Or might attract undesired attention from hand grenades, since it doesn't take long for the zerglings that land safely get angry.

Comment

either is my guess i got mine on karkand but at sharqi you can go in allies and get people from the back easier.

Comment

Originally posted by ConscriptVirus
                        im guessing road to jalalabad...there is just so much going on and im always shooting enemies in the back cuz its easy to outflank them
                        yeah i found it easy to get pistol kills on RtJ, but i am always 5 or 1 kill short of getting my expert pistol badge >:

Comment

Working...
                        X