Which Map should i play to get vet pistol

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Which Map should i play to get vet pistol

Which map should i play to get it. My best is 5 kills.

Re: Which Map should i play to get vet pistol

Karkand is my guess.

Comment

Sharqi. Play sniper with the M95, blast them with the rifle then finish them off with your pea shooter. Sharqi is better for short-range sniping than Karkand is.

Comment

Karkand, pistol kills are easy.

Comment

Either, but I would lean towards Sharki. I earned mine on Karkand, but afterwards found Sharki was easier to rack up everyday pistol kills.

More rooves in Sharqi where you can do the short-range sniper shot, and finish with the pistol at close enough range, or even just camp a flag like alleyway from the adjacent roof, and pistol them from above before they see you.

Comment

Karkand or Sharqi.

Comment

like your avatar 2nd-Irish

Comment

Originally posted by _Ohais_
                like your avatar 2nd-Irish
                I stole it from a guy on a Ford site of all places. I thought it was more appropriate here, especially considering my trained-monkey-like flying skills. I just keep pushing the buttons, but i'm not sure why.

Comment

haha i just like the monkeys expression on its face

Comment

I got my expert pistol (back when it was still hard, like 18 or 20 kills in a round with just the pistol, I think) on mashtuur playing as support with my buddy helping me playing as a medic. It was pretty epic.

suggestion: Go to a server with not too many people playing. A 64 player map with say 15 to 20 people. That way the round lasts longer and you have a longer time to get those kills. I didn't think of that until after I got the expert badge... :rolls eyes:

Comment

im guessing road to jalalabad...there is just so much going on and im always shooting enemies in the back cuz its easy to outflank them

Comment

Got mine on Sharqi, hanging around the City entrance and Observation.

Comment

I got mine on Kark. runing around with pistol. If you're quick you can down the guy with his normal guns attacking you.

Comment

get it ona place where everyone runs around like chickens without heads...karkand.

Comment

Originally posted by NATESOR
                              suggestion: Go to a server with not too many people playing. A 64 player map with say 15 to 20 people. That way the round lasts longer and you have a longer time to get those kills. I didn't think of that until after I got the expert badge... :rolls eyes:
                              BINGO!

This is what I did on a Karkand server. In fact, it's the way I get a lot of these type things knocked out. On a full server the rounds often don't last long enough.

Be prepared to have a lousy K ratio unless you get really lucky. Tough to kill them when you've brought a pistol to an assault rifle fight.

Comment

Working...
                              X