Congratulations to Digital Illusions CE

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Congratulations to Digital Illusions CE

Well DICE Have done a fantastic job on Battlefield 2 if you dont like then stop complaining and leave. Its been 1 year and 2 months scince the release of Battlefield 2 and all players have enjoyed it at some point or another. We've had some great mods well done all mod teams. and We have had some great patches. all in all

WELL DONE DICE

Re: Congratulations to Digital Illusions CE

Its a good game no other game is like it in my opinion but there is some things that have to be changed.

Comment

It is a good game, and the physics for the vehicles & aircraft inperticular are something which has never being achieved by any other developer.

But the game could have been better if it did not have as many bugs as it did.

Comment

Originally posted by Lolly08
        Well DICE Have done a fantastic job on Battlefield 2 if you dont like then stop complaining and leave. Its been 1 year and 2 months scince the release of Battlefield 2 and all players have enjoyed it at some point or another. We've had some great mods well done all mod teams. and We have had some great patches. all in all

WELL DONE DICE
        Then why the sig?

Comment

i like bf2 and its one of my fav games..but like most games...it could always be better

Comment

WELL DONE DICE
            Whatever you're on, can you please mail some of it to me??

Comment

Congratulations to Dice? The game has done nothing except go down hill since it came out! You should have been here in the begining and you would have seen that.
              Lots of big promisses and good Ideas that never quite became a reality. All I can say is it just makes me sad to see what Bf2 is and what it was, never mind what it could have been. Just like a dog in the yard chaseing after his own tail, lots of action but still never really going anywhere. Its just sad. . . . . . . . .Red

Comment

Its a good game that COULD have been great...

Comment

Originally posted by Leeham
                  Then why the sig?
                  HAHA Ow/\/ED :laugh:

Comment

WELL DONE DICE
                    YOU HAVE FAILED:wall:

Comment

Yeh the game is great been playing for a while now well 454:05:48 to be exact the bugs do not bother me really only one that did was the rocket going through on coming vehicles but i dont play AT anymore

Comment

they need to nerf EVERYTHING

Comment

the game was (is) great
                          the company support sux
                          the broken promises and failed patches - people should have been fired

Comment

hmm,is this a joke?

Comment

BF2 is the best game, But it could have been the best for 5 more years after that if the small probs were fixed. Its great now but could have been awsome and shock and aw

Originally posted by TopGunGreg
                              the game was (is) great
                              the company support sux
                              the broken promises and failed patches - people should have been fired
                              agrees

Comment

Working...
                              X