Clear All

Re: 2142 Description. Who plan to buy ?

HellNO

Comment

im getting it.

Comment

From the BF2142 forums.. BF2142 comes with FREE SPYWARE OH BOY!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by You_were_killedby
          HellNO

I say, "Say No to Battlefield 2142, PERIOD!!"

Comment

This might tip people that are on the edge:

The Software may incorporate technology developed by IGA Worldwide Inc. ("IGA") (the "Advertising Technology"). The purpose of the Advertising TEchnology is to deliver in-game advertisements to you when you use the Software while connected to the Internet. When you use the Software while connected ot the Internet, the Advertising Technlogy may record your IP address and other anonymouse information ("Advertising Data"). The Advertising Data is temporarily used by IGA to enable the presentation and measurement of in-game advertisements and other in-game objects which are uploaded temporarily to your personal computer or game console and changed during online game play. The Advertising Technology does not collect any personally identifiable information about you, and EA will ont provide IGA with any of your personally identifiable information. The servers used by the Advertising Technology may, from time to time, be located outside your country of residence. If you are located within the European Union, the servers may be located outside the EU.

By installing and using the Software, you agree to: (i) the transfer of the Advertising Data to servers located outside your country of residence and, if applicable, outside the European Union; (ii)the collection and use of the Advertising Data as described in this Section; and (iii) the delivery of advertising and marketing content by the Advertising Technology. IF YOU DO NOT WANT IGA TO COLLECT, USE, STORE, OR TRANSMIT THE DATA DESCRIBED IN THIS SECTION, DO NOT INSTALL OR PLAY THE SOFTWARE ON ANY PLATFORM THAT IS USED TO CONNECT TO THE INTERNET.
            PHR33 5PYW4R3 FTW!

Comment

I seriously considered buying it last night (for undisclosed reasons) but after this news. EA can kiss my ***.

Comment

Originally posted by LBC|Jester
                I seriously considered buying it last night (for undisclosed reasons) but after this news. EA can kiss my ***.

http://img218.imageshack.us/img218/7315/igavy2.jpg
                lol. pwned.

Acutally "IGA" is the name of my local grocery stores :laugh:

Sry bout the translation, never been good in translating

Comment

Originally posted by Scinto
                  how do you repair the planes in BF1942?

i kinda liked the beta of 2142 but the same map repeated bored the hell out of me, and kinda same with the demo, i did have 2142 on pre-order but it aint there no more,

AoEIII warcheifs expansion will suit me better

.....fly at full speed into the hangar, and it'll repair your plane. Of course, you can just taxi in at slow speeds, but where's the fun in that?:laugh:

Comment

Even more reason not to buy it.

EA fooled us once with bf2, shame on EA. EA fools so many 2142 buyers again, shame on them.

In other words,

IT'S YOUR OWN GOD DAMN FAULT FOR BUYING 2142. You have only yourself to blame for being victims of the game's problems. You let EA pwn you, and you come here as if you expected a nice warm welcome with 2142.

Comment

pfff... no...

Comment

Hell no, not any more

Comment

Working...
                        X