2142 Description. Who plan to buy ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2142 Description. Who plan to buy ?

Here's what is written on the Future Shop flyer (translated from french by myself, so beware )

Battlefield 2142 - Available on Oct. 17
    49.99 $ +tx.

- A whole new world : A series of primed game will leed you into a faraway future.
    - Titans rule the sky : Huge transporters and fighters used as main bases
    - A powerful and futurist arsenal : Be part of the war with devastator weapons
    - Personnalize your soldier : Chose the caracteristic of your man as you wish; more than 1500 combinations possible.
    - The key of future : BF2142 has fifteen times more updates than BF2

Available for 49.99 $ (only for DVD disk)
    Limit of 1 per client.

---

So, you gonna buy it ?
    Me ? Never! :laugh:

Re: 2142 Description. Who plan to buy ?

hmm ...15X more updates.....that doesnt sound good..

Comment

One word.....................

NO!

Comment

I'm planning to buy it, but probably not when it's released. I have another game on my mind...

Comment

Not me...

Comment

ehh... you no ill probley get it and do alot of messing aorund although i still like bf2 more so far..

Comment

I say no, Battlefield's been good to me and BF2 is still quite good, but it went from being great to just good because of their "updates". I don't think I'll buy any more EA products unless FH ports to BF3 when it comes out.

I say no now, but you know me, when the price drops real low and it's been out for years I'll probably buy it anyway (just like I did XWWWII) but in doing so I'll feed EA less cash than if I bought it right away.

Comment

I said some time ago, I'm not gonna get it. Last week I saw the videos and advertising fellows made their job well, I started to break my decision. Well, got the demo and it really sucks. I hate the vehicles, guns were uneffective, flying things were all like MEC transport helo. I couldn't find i single thing that was better than in BF2 or in the mods. Nah, not gonna get it. Maybe later when it the price is slashed.

I never liked those futuristic war games, I think only sci-fi I like are books and movies, not games. It's a bit irritating that good old Enemy Territory is also going for the ray guns. I hope ET QW will at least be better implemented. BF2142 was unintresting

Comment

nope me

Comment

ill get it ... since im having a lot of free time in school and starbucks with friends is getting boring ...... im gonna need some fun

Comment

Originally posted by Sir. Mayflower
                      Here's what is written on the Future Shop flyer (translated from french by myself, so beware )

Battlefield 2142 - Available on Oct. 17
                      49.99 $ +tx.

- A whole new world : A series of primed game will leed you into a faraway future.
                      - Titans rule the sky : Huge transporters and fighters used as main bases
                      - A powerful and futurist arsenal : Be part of the war with devastator weapons
                      - Personnalize your soldier : Chose the caracteristic of your man as you wish; more than 1500 combinations possible.
                      - The key of future : BF2142 has fifteen times more updates than BF2

Available for 49.99 $ (only for DVD disk)
                      Limit of 1 per client.

---

So, you gonna buy it ?
                      Me ? Never! :laugh:
                      Hell no its a POS. "Titans rule the sky" More like "Titans lag the sky"

Comment

Originally posted by mrpoptart01
                        Hell no its a POS. "Titans rule the sky" More like "Titans lag the sky"

lmao!

Comment

I just dusted off my old copy of bf1942 and man, it's far superior to 2142. You can actually aim your gun at an enemy's head and hit it, unlike 2142 where it is just pot luck where your round hits. After playin the demo i won't be buying the game - it stinks.

Comment

Originally posted by CHARGER_76
                            I just dusted off my old copy of bf1942 and man, it's far superior to 2142. You can actually aim your gun at an enemy's head and hit it, unlike 2142 where it is just pot luck where your round hits. After playin the demo i won't be buying the game - it stinks.
                            how do you repair the planes in BF1942?

i kinda liked the beta of 2142 but the same map repeated bored the hell out of me, and kinda same with the demo, i did have 2142 on pre-order but it aint there no more,

AoEIII warcheifs expansion will suit me better

Comment

I played the demo about 3-4 nights and enjoyed it, the retail version is going to be a lot better with unlocks. For now, I'm still playing bf2 .

Comment

Working...
                              X