Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Ruined shots thread

Originally posted by Six.
    But car-accidents on a battlefield are funny!
    Oh Yeah,those are rememorable

Comment

Originally posted by Cromat
      Oh Yeah,those are rememorable
      Mmmm... 5 car pile-ups on Karkand... all just because 1 tank didn't indicate.

Comment

i was a gunner in an attack chopper at a chinese map when the pilot decides 2 take a look up in the sky cuz another attack chopper was up there. and there i was trying 2 find my white TV guided crosshair in a near white sky, we both ended up being killed by tat chopper...

Comment

Originally posted by Garabaldi
          I was a sniper, and just as I was about to pop some poor sod, somebody drives a Humvee in to my sights.
          And get's out? yeah I get people running out in front of my gun alot, it's really annoying on a one on one prone shoot out because after the guy in your way is shot dead, you have a dead non-penetrable dead body in your way and he can fire through it to hit you. great. GLITCH ANYONE?

At the moment my one shot ruinerRr is CTD because of a pop up malware install f***wit that keeps reinstalling itself. yet to find my XP disc to reformat because it's being a little b*tch

p.s love the thread idea, these moments are so damn common and typical AND FRUSTRATING and .punished..... proceeds to unload rest of clip into teammate for teh uber fun punish thanku very muchly c*nt faaggOT!!.... now revive.

Comment

thnx fakesound, about time someone actually NOTICED what i do...

Comment

i was being UTLRA sneaky becuz i was sneaking for hotel flag (karkand) and suddenly a friggin newb jerkoff apeared and said NEED AMMO? i was like HUSH!!! but the last thing i heard was.. bklang! *dead*

Comment

I hate it when I'm a squad leader on a map like Sharqi or Warlord, creeping up the stairs to the TV Stations quietly cuz you know there's always guys waiting with PKM's at the top...only to have your squad members spawn in on you and start dolling out ammo and first aid "Ammo Here!" "Need First Aid?" "First Aid Right Here!"... Queue the sound of grendades hitting the floor beside you. Now we're all dead because those sounds echo up the stairwell and lead to your death. Point whores, always making sure you're healthy and well stocked.

Similar situation, but I was about to plant C4 on a unsuspecting tank. As I was creeping around a corner prone, a squad member spawns on me and makes a bee line to the tank with his l33t M4, shooting at it, as if to take 1/8 of a bar of health off of it. The tank then turns his turrent and kills us both. Bravo guys. They should make a "Real Men Of Genius" Budweiser commercial and call it "Mr. BF2 Squad Leader Spawner" Always adding attention to your squad leaders. Heh.

Comment

I had a RPG in SF on Ghost Town... well i say a jeep sitting their 4 guys in it..... i shot.... not 2 sec right after i shot i saw a UH-60 come right in front of it.... i thought to myself "ah ****!!!!!! MOVE U BASTERDS!!!" well in the end they did not move.. my final score... before i got kicked..... -20, i had just reached the next rank... and i had 2 play again to get the next rank

Comment

my shot was ruined i was on a hill in wake island next to the run way and some guy was waiting for the j-10 and was just standing there i had my site on him and then a dpv ran him over just as i fired and i actidently tked the driver and he punished

Comment

this is not really a ruined shot but I guess it's really annoying and happens alot, your driving in a dpv or fav trying to run some unsupecting poor nub over, and on your way you pass a group of friendlies, you slow down and even though your about 1-2 meters away and just nick them and kill them, of course he punishes, after you get mad and just try to get to the enimes, you finally reach them at full speed at drive smack into one, but you don't kill them you drag them along on the front of you vehicle, after you thought wtf you try to pin them against the wall, but still no kill he then turns around and kills you

some parts are sarcasm but im sure it's happened to you before.

Comment

yea... its not really their fault... i now to punish u was STUPID but yea....

this is a ruined kill....

I was playing BF2 vinalla, i had 10 guys... [1 of my friends counted] hiding on the other side of the wall so i chucked a grenade over their, i waited... now right as it was supposed to go BOOM guess what happend......

the oh so lovely....

Their is a problem with your connection sign appeared..... just my luck... i finished in 4th place, 6 points from the lead..... *sigh*

Comment

One time at band camp, I took a a j10 and like went straight up like off the liking carrier and like got tk'd but like when I asked why he was like n00b u going like straight up and i'm like no shi tnob go fck urself then like he got pissed and like tld an admin on me and like the admin ddnt like him but like liked me since i kinda sorta like killed him and washis like only challnge so he like banned the guy that like totally tk'd me like like like like like

Comment

note that this was on Single-Player.

I was lying down prone as a sniper in one of the oil towers on Daqing or Dragon Valley, and then just as I was about to take a potshot at a PLA soldier's head a Cobra flys by my sights right as I fire and I headshot TK the pilot and then the Cobra crashes into a fully-loaded allied APC. killing all on board as well as the Cobra's gunner

it took me about 2 minutes to pick my jaw up off the floor

(NOTE: I edited game files to allow for 32 players on the 16 player SP maps)

I mean come on, I was about to headshot and enemy soldier and I end up taking out half my team with ONE SINGLE SOLITARY 50. CALIBER BULLET!

what's worse is that the commotion got my enemies attentoin and one of AI snipers took a potshot at MY head, but he actually hit his target.

Battlefield 2 = $40
                            new RAM = $80
                            1 direct TK, 7 indeirect TK's, 0 Kills and 1 death in a 5 sec. time span = priceless

Comment

Originally posted by Six.
                              Mmmm... 5 car pile-ups on Karkand... all just because 1 tank didn't indicate.
                              This is why some vechicles need break lights & turning signal lights.

Comment

Originally posted by arthuro12
                                i was being UTLRA sneaky becuz i was sneaking for hotel flag (karkand) and suddenly a friggin newb jerkoff apeared and said NEED AMMO? i was like HUSH!!! but the last thing i heard was.. bklang! *dead*
                                Ahahha how is AnYoNe possibly possible to be sneaky at hotel in karkand. C'mon. It's the ONLY flag on the map. why go to square, it's a whole sprint key away and completely ungaurded. lol people on karkand servers defending hotel with all hearts content crack me up as USMC, and make me want to TK like crazy as a losing MEC... NoOo nOT HoTeL... k, now you pricks can help reclaim our 2nd island!

"there is a problem with your connection" is a shot ruiner

Comment

Working...
                                X