Ruined shots thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ruined shots thread

here, u can post about teammates who tried to kill the same person as u, but screwed everything up. (feel free to swear)

some guy was after me in a car, and he was coming to run me over. being a sniper, i got down and took air at the driver of the DPV. well, 2 anti-tank no0bs tried to kill him too...missing him and sending dirt and dust everywhere. i fired anyway, but still missed, and by the time the dust settled, the moron had run me down....yet those antitanks would die later on the carrier...lol. (final score: -1)

Re: Ruined shots thread

I was support, shooting at an enemy thats running away. THen a fellow teamate prone in front of me forcing me a TK

Comment

I was a sniper, and just as I was about to pop some poor sod, somebody drives a Humvee in to my sights.

Comment

I'm flying the MiG on OCS and about to finish off an F-18 that I've been fighting with for the better part of 2 minutes; all of a sudden, BOOM.. mid-air collision with an Su-34 that decided to go after him too, and I got 2 TKs as a result; and the Hornet obviously got away to top it all off..

Comment

I've been lined up as a gunner in the helo and shot a tv missle at an enemy, only to have one of our retarded aviators fly right inbetween us and the other chopper giving me two tk's. I mean honestly, why would you punish for this. Would ANYONE in their frigging right mind shoot a tv at their own pilot. I think not. Still ended the round with 89 points and 3 deaths : )

CCC

Comment

Originally posted by Sir. Blackhawk5
            I was support, shooting at an enemy thats running away. THen a fellow teamate prone in front of me forcing me a TK
            I can do you one better. Had the identical thing happen, only the genius who prones in front of me while I'm hosing three guys then punishes me after he forces the TK.

Classic BF2 moment, makes me really love my team mates sometimes.

Comment

i HATE when im about to knife someone just as some moron sniper misses him and makes him turn around

Comment

I had 3 C4 on a base raping tank with my detenator in hand just about to click. I was teamkilled by a guy in a buggy running away from the tank. I got a few good screams outta that.

Comment

-Connection Interrupted Headshots
                  -Firing away on an MG only to have people run infront of it (team kills and team damage)
                  -People (my team) playing fetch with my grenades
                  -About to kill someone stealing our jet (Other team, not a teammate) and get teamkilled by knife

Comment

i was soloing in dalian, it was pretty close range, about 2 times the distance for an effective rocekt battle, i spot him, set my position for a tv shot. open tv, fire, the just as the missle get about 7 meters away from target, a friendly black hawk comes in trying to ramm the other guy, i end up killing the blackhawk, and the black hawk end up killing the target i was trying to hit.

the black hawk said ; **** U U FKCING NOOB TKER GUNIT.

the target said: STOP FCKING RAMMING U NOOB.

Comment

My favorite is circle rape on a flag in attack chopper when the other one shows up to do the same (counter to my direction) and bam!

I also like re-armming my jet only to have the other one coming straight at you.

how hard is it to look at a mini-map anyway?

Comment

I was AT- and I was forced to prone and send a rocket forth to destroy an enemy assault; unfortunately- a team-mate decided to be Mr. Hero, pull out his knife, and jump over me to get to the viscious enemy soldier just as I launch the rocket...

Needless to say, we were both very sorry after I blasted my valiant hero's cadaver, violently at the said enemy soldier.

Comment

I was playing Gulf yesterday and I was gunner in Cobramwe went to ther uncap and I fired a TV missile to their chopper but the missile just exploded right away,then I realized that I hit the flying SU34 that was trying to rearm itself,what laugh LMAO

Comment

Originally posted by Hãt©h
                            I also like re-armming my jet only to have the other one coming straight at you.

how hard is it to look at a mini-map anyway?
                            So you believe that you have the right of way and only the others should be looking where they are going? Unless I'm mistaken, you also have a minimap that you can look at and deviate to avoid a collision. In the case above it is just a case of two pilots (with leading dogs most probably) flying into each other and deserving it too

Comment

Originally posted by KristianSax
                              So you believe that you have the right of way and only the others should be looking where they are going? Unless I'm mistaken, you also have a minimap that you can look at and deviate to avoid a collision. In the case above it is just a case of two pilots (with leading dogs most probably) flying into each other and deserving it too
                              But car-accidents on a battlefield are funny!

Comment

Working...
                              X