Who says girls dont play games

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Who says girls dont play games

Whatever FPS I play theres always the occasional girl/woman playing but they are few - however from experience if you go to wordgames, bingo, acro, triva and what I call silly games sites, theres loaaaads of them - my wife (and partners of male pc users I know) love these daft little games, online as well as off, but would never play something like a full blown FPS.

Comment

Originally posted by metallicaguitrst
      if you show me a hot girl that plays games, i'll give you a cookie. cause it's not gonna happen.
      Here's a link to a pic of my oldest daughter. She's 19 and primarily plays EQ 2. 6' tall (about 4 of which are legs) and got scholarship offers for track and basketball.

I hope it works.

http://www.hiplainsbooks.com/Pics/scan0007.jpg

My youngest daughter was ranked #49 at one point on BF1942. Her name was fatcat44. At the time of her ranking she was 10 years old. lol. No one ever believed us when we told them.

Some would say I was a bad parent...but she learned so much about WWII it was worth it. I'm guessing not too many 10-year-old girls know much about Omaha Beach, Market-Garden, and the difference between a Tiger and a Sherman.

That Xmas she asked for books on WWII that were written for kids. So for once one can say that a video game did some good.

So do you owe me a cookie?

Comment

theres lots of girls who play bf2 and if you havent meet any then its prob the same in your day to day life.
        theres even all girl clans out there mostly cus of sad lads trying to hit on then or ppl thinking their dumb cus their girls.
        i know lots of girls who play bf2 and other games online .
        and their all good players and good fun as ppl.
        if you go round never seeing or talking to any girls its prob cus they dont want to talk to you sorry.
        and whats with this if they play game they must be ugly or be men .
        trust me their out there their just not letting you in lol

Comment

Originally posted by metallicaguitrst
          if you show me a hot girl that plays games, i'll give you a cookie. cause it's not gonna happen.
          lol, So true

any girls on the forums?

Comment

there should be more chicks playing so we dont have to make excuses to the gf's/wives for playing

Oh, i heard what sounded like a totally hot chick on VoIP on Wake ages ago, she was probably a beast though

Comment

Originally posted by GI_Ivan

:yay: :yay: :yay: :hi: :laugh: good job Sir. :salute:

Comment

Originally posted by GI_Ivan
                Here's a link to a pic of my oldest daughter. She's 19 and primarily plays EQ 2. 6' tall (about 4 of which are legs) and got scholarship offers for track and basketball.

I hope it works.

http://www.hiplainsbooks.com/Pics/scan0007.jpg

My youngest daughter was ranked #49 at one point on BF1942. Her name was fatcat44. At the time of her ranking she was 10 years old. lol. No one ever believed us when we told them.

Some would say I was a bad parent...but she learned so much about WWII it was worth it. I'm guessing not too many 10-year-old girls know much about Omaha Beach, Market-Garden, and the difference between a Tiger and a Sherman.

That Xmas she asked for books on WWII that were written for kids. So for once one can say that a video game did some good.

So do you owe me a cookie?

You have a beautiful daughter, GI Ivan.

Comment

Working...
                X