Who says girls dont play games

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Who says girls dont play games

BBC, News, BBC News, news online, world, uk, international, foreign, british, online, service

Re: Who says girls dont play games

My wife is a consumate gamer, she even had her own all girl clan for awhile. They were quite the force when they were active.

Comment

i never said girls dont play,
      i kno alot of girls that play

Comment

Nobody says girls dont play, its just rare that they do. ANd you never know a girl from a boy.

Comment

The girls or ladies that I've played BF2 with are very good and apart from the voice you don't know the differance. Though there isn't a lot of lady BF2 players on the servers I play on.

Comment

if you show me a hot girl that plays games, i'll give you a cookie. cause it's not gonna happen.

Comment

not saying they dont i've just never ever herd a girl on voip on bf2...though being the nerd that i am (and bloody well proud of it) there are three girls regularly at the lan parties me and my friends throw together.

though one doesnt play much (last party she spent half the night looking at wedding dresses on ebay )

Originally posted by metallicaguitrst
              if you show me a hot girl that plays games, i'll give you a cookie. cause it's not gonna happen.
              one of the girls is damn sexy and one of the others is gd lking 2 the third is'nt what i would call ugly a little pale but who cares. yes good looking girls play video games (theyre vicious 2)

Comment

It's always a nice surprise getting a girls voice on your headset.
                Same with any foriegn accent.

Comment

The LAN cafe where I mostly play has around 10-15 fairly regular BF2 players (I think, it's a bit hard to assess), of whom 1 is a girl, quite a decent player. All the girl shooter players I've seen in the place have been gf's of guys who play the same game. There's also two girl WoW players who are there a reasonable amount of time but I don't follow that and have no idea who or how good they are.

Comment

Originally posted by metallicaguitrst
                    The term "hot" to describe a girl is too subjective. What might seem hot to you might be disappointing to the next guy and vice-versa. FYI, there are plenty of female-only clans in CAL for CS 1.6 and CSS. Here are a couple of links to get you started, be sure to look at the articles .

BTW Chocolate Chip will do just fine.

Clan Sites:
                    PMS Clan is a video game community committed to breaking down walls, stereotypes, and boundaries for women in gaming.

Articles:

BBC, News, BBC News, news online, world, uk, international, foreign, british, online, service

Comment

I really hate how if they do play they have to start their own all-girl team since guy teams have cutties.

Comment

Originally posted by Penguin328
                        I really hate how if they do play they have to start their own all-girl team since guy teams have cutties.
                        What does it matter if they have all girl teams? Doesn't inhibit anyone that competes in anyway. What is a "cuttie" anyway?

Comment

yo my girlfriend plays bf2,but if we have a lan party ill kill her 1vs1

Comment

cuttie=cootie i think....

Comment

Yeah my fiancee plays BF2 with me too, but doesn't have as much interest in gaming as i do, unless it's The Sims....

Comment

Working...
                              X