Best map for knife and pistol badges?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Best map for knife and pistol badges?

Hey, I wanna get my First Sergeant, so I have all badges except basic knife and pistol.
    I got my engy today, just picked up engy and played some minutes with a J10 in Wake, that's a very fast way of doin it

So what's the best map to sneak up behind ppl and knife them? This is valid to pistol as well since killing someone when he sees you isn't easy

Thanks

Re: Best map for knife and pistol badges?

erm karkand. but try jalallabad theres loads of snipers u can knife and pistol

Comment

You sure? Karkand seems a little... too... open? You know what I mean. Most of the time you are exposed. But i'll try that.

Any other suggestions?

Comment

Go Wake Island to get your knife badge, hope this helps.

Comment

Infantry Only - Songhua Stalemate.

Play as a commander, put up UAV, and sneak around knifing/pistoling people. You'll know where they are 24/7, while they'll rarely be able to find you in that fog.

Comment

If you want to get the knife badge and have Special Forces, Warlord is the place to go. Palace fights will get you plenty knifes.

I got expert in no time. Knifing people is just so easy. I normally get a good 5+ knife kills in a round.

Comment

hang around the junkyard at jalalabad, I usually knife at least one person/day there. I usually dont even go for the knife kill, too risky.

Comment

I got all of my knife badges on Sharqi. It's easy to sneak around and knife snipers there. Pistol badge, I just went to a Karkand server with only about 20 people on it.

Comment

Early on i tried many maps with no avail so i let it go - then after some experience with the game and decided im going to try again and in 1 round i got both - so give it time and learn how bf2 works and were people normally go and let them taste the steel!

Comment

Got mine shamelessly spawn camping with a knife at hotel. If your USMC and sneak round the surburb way right at the start of the round, no-one suspects you if your a sniper cause teh ghillies are similar. People were walking past me....and then being knifed.

Got my pistol as a sniper on a REALLY long round of sharqui. I would shoot someone with the L96A1, (take them to 2 bars) and then finsih them off with the pistol (1 shot). Knife is much easier than pistol IMO.

Good luck!

Comment

Wake Island Hands down.

Lots of chaos and cover.

Comment

karkand.....be MEC......

i get about 20-25 knife kills per round of infantry-only karkand....

i usually place top 3 of my team using only knife and paddles

Comment

usmc in karkand...yeah just sneak around the back and ppl wont suspect u

Comment

Originally posted by GbeTech
                            You sure? Karkand seems a little... too... open? You know what I mean. Most of the time you are exposed. But i'll try that.

Any other suggestions?

A brief search here might render some results, Im sure there are atleast 3 dozen guides and twice the posts.

Comment

Best map for pistol is Sharqi. Play sniper with the M95, finish your targets off with the pistol.

Best map for knife is Karkand, do it on a high-points server or it's 100% luck. Do it as medic for self-heals and long sprint.

Comment

Working...
                              X