Proud of my Purple Heart!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Proud of my Purple Heart!

I think all this hearsay about having a purple heart in BF2 means u suck or that it is not a medal to have is WRONG!

Having a purple heart means that you are not quitter,just like the real one. Even when peeps were base raping an uncappable with a pair of J10's, dropping arty, cartillery and blocking with supplies I still hung in there and stuck my chest out when the game gave me a purple heart.

And I am willing to bet that these people that claim to be "stat gods" proclaiming that they are so good and never got a purple heart have exited a game knowing they were comming close to a 5/20 kill death ratio.

Re: Proud of my Purple Heart!

Uh no.. It means you can't play that good and even if you don't quit you were playing suckass just by getting a 5-20 K/D I don't disconnect from servers for my K/D and I've never got a Purple Heart.

I'm more proud of not having one fair than having one fair.

Comment

when i got my purple heart....it was a really sucky round...there is no pride involved at all

Comment

It would only have more meaning if it showed how many total you had gained. I think everyone could have a poor round...like being a helo pilot and getting little kills (except for the gunner), and then getting shot down several times...

If we all could see, well this person has 4 under his belt...well, he definitly needs some improvement.

Comment

I got mine when I was trying to get my basic knife badge, before they altered the IAR requirements...

Comment

Originally posted by KMT
            I'm more proud of not having one fair than having one fair.
            Yep, I think that is the best thing off all my stats. Aside from Accuracy..but still it is nice to look and say, oh wait, I don't have one!

Comment

It's the only medal I intend on not getting!

Comment

Having 1 doesn't mean crap. Having more then 1 means you suck.

Got mine cause I was spawn killed 8 times in the first 5 minutes of the round. Damn you Clean Sweep and your jets!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Holle
                  Having 1 doesn't mean crap. Having more then 1 means you suck.

Got mine cause I was spawn killed 8 times in the first 5 minutes of the round. Damn you Clean Sweep and your jets!!!!
                  Exactly, having one might just mean you had a bad round where some fluke happened. So, it would be better for everyone if they showed how many you had gained.

Besides, it depends on when you account was created and when you got your PH too. If you got it within several weeks of starting your account. You might have been experimenting in a round and just got owned while you were learning. It does not always mean you suck.

But it is still good ammunition when someone things they are Great, and they also have a Purple Heart in their medal collection.

Comment

I never got one.

I don't team-switch, stack teams, or quit prematurely without an actual real life reason involved.

Comment

I wanna get 3 so I can say " I got three purple hearts!" like in This Land.

this is a must see.

Comment

I got one when I was MEC on well known Karkand,but It doesnt mean U suck,I intentionally wanted to earn it

Comment

When i got my purple heart i had the flu and i puked as i was playing lol.....

Comment

My KDR is pitiful, yet I've still managed to avoid the Purple Heart.

Comment

but they dont hsow the positive side, u might of done 20 revise, 30 resupplyes ETC, and u just kileld the odd few!oh btw, when i was in the net caf, some dude got the purple heart and screamed with joy, but he is SH!T!!! it was funny but n00bish, liek dude , thats not cool!

Comment

Working...
                              X