• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Cant login...

mine wont work either

Comment

same here....
      I was able to login 2 hours ago (8est) and got on a server np.

I started tonight messing around with trying to get better FPS - deleting &temp% files, updating drivers, etc. So 2 hours ago when I did get in a server, after doing all my messing around, I tried to ESC and goto OPTIONs and it won't goto the OPTIONS page. Man did I start to get worried - so I started to back track and undo what I deleted/updated, etc.

Kept going back into a server and still couldn't get into the OPTION section after basically turning back everything I did except for going back to 1.3.

Took a break - came back at 945(est) and now I couldn't connect at all. I tell you if my dog was closer she would have gotton a kick... "what did I do" "stupid game" "I'm never going to follow forum advice again and delete stuff".

After the 3rd failed attempt to connect (reboots) - shame on me if I did it a 4th time - I decided come check out the forum and ............

Thanks for posting the problem - my dog appreciates it.

Comment

I was able to log in after about 5 minutes. When I clicked on "Multiplayer" it took another 5 minutes so I ctrl+alt+dlt and cancelled that.

Originally posted by <EsP>Fury
        Cheap basterds did not add extra bandwith to the account servers.
        Today the 2142 demo came out.
        I'll give you one guess why where are hosed.

I'll bet if you dnload the 2142 demo and create an account you will login.
        I really do not think that is the issue here. Dice mentioned that 2142 would not be using the gamespy ID system, and that is where our BF2 accounts are being stored.
        Someone said you can only play the demo if you pre ordered the game.

Comment

yeap, ofcourse this happens with the release of 2142 demo. GO EA!!!

Originally posted by nvajim
          same here....

I started tonight messing around with trying to get better FPS - deleting &temp% files, updating drivers, etc. So 2 hours ago when I did get in a server, after doing all my messing around, I tried to ESC and goto OPTIONs and it won't goto the OPTIONS page. Man did I start to get worried - so I started to back track and undo what I deleted/updated, etc.

Kept going back into a server and still couldn't get into the OPTION section after basically turning back everything I did except for going back to 1.3.

Took a break - came back at 945(est) and now I couldn't connect at all. I tell you if my dog was closer she would have gotton a kick... "what did I do" "stupid game" "I'm never going to follow forum advice again and delete stuff".

After the 3rd failed attempt to connect (reboots) - shame on me if I did it a 4th time - I decided come check out the forum and ............

haha, I was just doing the same exact thing. Then came to the forum to check and had a buddy also try to login.

Comment

What is the problem !? I don't understand. Everbody can't login ???....

Comment

its fixed now.

Comment

I am having alot of problems logging on. It takes like 5 minutes also its making me mad.

Comment

i cant :'(

Comment

Originally posted by Revoluti0n
                    Someone said you can only play the demo if you pre ordered the game.
                    My understanding is that you can play the demo EARLY if you preorder.

Comment

preorder people can install and play the demo a whole day before others.

Comment

Originally posted by nvajim
                        same here....

First post and you're kicking your dog.... what an a$$hol3

Comment

Working...
                        X