An End...And The Beginning For StrafeRight Battlefield

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: An End...And The Beginning For StrafeRight Battlefield

Shame to see my No.1 favourite server go. I won't be getting 2142, maybe I'll drop by your Karkand server especially if you add in Sharqi to the rotation.

Best of luck sR!

Comment

Originally posted by RocketChild
      Why must everyone move on? BF2 is only 15 months old. I mean it is not like it is 3 years old and time to move on! Hell, Star Craft is 8 years old and it is still thriving.
      I wasnt trying to make them feel better. Thanks for ruining the moment.:cry:

Comment

Originally posted by The_Misfit
        meh, hopefully u guys give ET:QW a look too, I'm probably going to try and/or buy both and pick from there along with the rest of the clan....
        Apparently ETQW has had some extensive delays, even beyond what was predicted in the article below:

Comment

Ya its a shame...we posted about that too.

Either way I think it will be a great game and surely worth a spot on our rack. I just want to assimilate one person

With QW, UT2k7, TF2, and more coming we have some serious gaming to do people

Comment

i hate the idea of bf 2142,i order a resistance

Comment

BF2142 has dissapointed me.

So I'm probably going to stick with BF2 until (if) DICE hits 2142 with some serious patches. Either that or until TF2, QW:ET is released or a handful of other games with serious potential.

But what certainly hasn't dissapointed me is the new rotation on the last remaining StrafeRight server. With Sharqi in the mix it brings up it to a rotation of my three favorite maps. It seems to be a pretty good compromise between the Karkand whores and the City maps crowd. Three rounds per map is much better than five round per map which was certainly overkill. Server doesn't auto-rotate after each round which I sort of enjoy after playing it because you don't have to reform your squad after every single round.

The players seem to agree too as the server seems to be full 24/7 even with the 2142 demo in full force.

Comment

Originally posted by Doctor-Pwnage
                I ain't moving nowhere lol BF2142 looks craptastical compared to FH2
                word.

Comment

Working...
                X