Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Best gun ever!

Originally posted by Chris_Redfield
    Macro + Single shot mode = Possibility for a full-auto M16!
    Hey, that's a really good idea!

*opening notepad and writing some stuff*

(j/k)

BTW I just assumed you write some lines in notepad in order to create macros... right?

Comment

Originally posted by jimtool655321
      Actually, I tried out a few macros in local games against my wife. I don't think the guns like being fired at inhuman rates. The fastest I got a pistol to fire wasn't much faster than if I just clicked the button. If I lowered the delay the guns would fire really slowly, as if the inputs got jacked up. Also, I think I used the wrong button for the macro. I used the scroll wheel button. If I clicked ctrl to crouch, the guns would just keep firing until I closed AHK.

I heard somewhere that AHK was banned now, anyway.
      I dont think the ROF has much of anything to do with the techniques eficiency. Its much easier to hold and drag/point than keep clicking and drag/point.

This is why the standard pistol can easily become into one badass motherfvcker SMG the MP5 never became, or M16 into a badass mofo assault rifle every selfrespectful USMC trooper would want it to become.

At a cost of ROF, maybe, but at such a gain in CQC combat! :laugh:

As for macros, I have no idea how to make one, so dont ask! But I am definitely going to try to learn, and experiment. I dont find using macros a fair play, but for the sake of curiosity, I will try them out.

Comment

Originally posted by The_Misfit
        oh contraire, the AK does more damage, somewhere on this forum thats explained. I'd rather come around a corner and face a squad with an AK on full-auto than with a M16 on burst using smaller rounds.
        In per round damage, you are correct. And I agree with you on the fact that I would rather have the AK in direct CQB. However, according to Black_Duck_1's weapons chart, the higher rate of fire for the M16 makes up for its lower per round damage. It shows an even kill time of for unarmored troops, and a lower kill time for armored ones.

The higher rate of fire, lower min deviation, and lower recoil allows it to excel over the AK in medium range and long range combat. If we were provided with a full-auto version, it would probably be used more often.

Comment

Originally posted by Revoluti0n
          I wish they could have made it like that in the 1st place. Full auto, 3 round burst, and semi would have been the jewel in the assault kits crown.

Oh man,that would rock,btw I never came to this glitch

Comment

To blow you all out of the water...

oh, how I'd love a minigun... or a flamethrower.

Soldier1: "Clear! Fire in the ho-WTF?!?!"
            PyroSoldier: "Man... watch this..." *FWOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOM*

Comment

Working...
            X