Best gun ever!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Best gun ever!

I was in a server the other night and after dying, I was revived and randomly picked up a kit. Turns out that I had the m16 and was able to go full auto-matic with that baby. I read a topic about this glitch once and how the guy said that the gun was Godly as heck. Boy was he right, I went 27 and 4... Killed almost everyone that I encounter. When I died, I respawned and quickly ran back to grab my dead body's kit. To my suprise it was still the auto m16! I then did something stupid and died while climbing on a ladder thus making me not able to grab my old kit anymore. Oh what I'd give to have that gun again!

Re: Best gun ever!

I've really gotta go try that some time, hearing so much good stuffs about it.

Comment

I wish they could have made it like that in the 1st place. Full auto, 3 round burst, and semi would have been the jewel in the assault kits crown.

Comment

M16 is a friggin beast on semi-auto.......the best semi-aut0 rifle in the game, really.

i never use the crapy 3 round burst due to the crappy spread while you are standing.

i really can't imaging what a FULLY-AUTOMATIC m16 would be like.....i could basically shove it up thos g36e users collective azzes

nice find, OP

Comment

Yeah no doubt, it'll own those g36-ers. While being on auto, it somehow felt stronger and more accurate. If anyone ever gets that glitch don't switch it to single shot and back cause then it will disable the glitch turing it back to regular craptastic m16.

Comment

Man, a couple nights ago, I saw Scar Face on AMC...Al Pacino busted out at the end with a M16 w/ M203 on Full Auto. I sat with my wife and though, damn, I wish I had that in BF2, I would put the AK101 down after that. "Say Hello, to my little friend!"

Comment

a full auto m16 would be nice. i hate the spread and delay of the 3 round burst in cqb. it just plain sucks.

Comment

Macro + Single shot mode = Possibility for a full-auto M16!

Comment

ugh chris, dont give people ideas!!!!!

I wouldnt mind running across this glitch! didnt anybody complain though? i can almost hear the cries of OmfGN0oBh4x0|2 waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

*edit: it took me almost a full minute to figure out how to write that!

Comment

Originally posted by baggygreen
                    ugh chris, dont give people ideas!!!!!
                    Well, if you are going to macro, at least be creative and make it something people wouldnt hate (that much), for gods sake .

Comment

full auto m16 would be nice but the 3 round burst is VERY effective .

Comment

Originally posted by Chris_Redfield
                        Well, if you are going to macro, at least be creative and make it something people wouldnt hate (that much), for gods sake .
                        I would still like a full auto silenced pistol macro...not that I would ever use a macro to begin with though.

Comment

Originally posted by RocketChild
                          I would still like a full auto silenced pistol macro...not that I would ever use a macro to begin with though.
                          Cheater!

Comment

Originally posted by Chris_Redfield
                            Cheater!
                            hehehe, being how the BFROE people love me, I make sure I never do a thing that is questionable..even HPS servers.

Comment

I would love to see a full auto dao-12

:shock:

Comment

Working...
                              X