The J-10

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The J-10

I keep hearing people saying the J-10 is superior and I keep seeing that resistence signature: "Balance the J-10"

What's so good about it? Surely the F-35 is more superior due to it's vertical take off/landing?

Re: The J-10

Have you even flown against the j-10?

Comment

Originally posted by Corkum
      Have you even flown against the j-10?

Yeah... seems pretty equal to the other jets to me. I find it harder against F-35s...

Comment

Originally posted by Critical Blue
        What's so good about it?
        The J-10 is unrealistically capable of out-maneuvering Air-to-Air missiles with ease. In a sense, you can be new to the game, and obtain the ability to fly like an expert with the J-10. It's controls are of a much higher sensitivity when compared to other aircraft, regardless of your settings.

Surely the F-35 is more superior due to it's vertical take off/landing?
        This factor is the only advantage the F-35B has over the J-10. It can bring itself to a hover above the carrier for quick repairs, and can then apply some thrust to get going again. Landing the J-10 is a more difficult process; and once you're repaired, you have to reverse down the runway until you have enough takeoff space.

Comment

Yeah... seems pretty equal to the other jets to me. I find it harder against F-35s...
          yup, i find the same! all planes are as good as each other, except the f35... which is ****.

its just a select bunch of numpties that sit there all day long spamming nerf the j10 when it really isnt that bad.

Comment

in good hands the j10 is the most capable and destructive thing on the battlefield. Have a look for planewhores videos

alternatively, have a look for metallica guitarists videos, he does the same thing only in the f35

Comment

Originally posted by zipp0r
              yup, i find the same! all planes are as good as each other, except the f35... which is ****.

its just a select bunch of numpties that sit there all day long spamming nerf the j10 when it really isnt that bad.
              you obviosly havent been chased by one when you are in any other plane. the j10 is much better but that is how life is. each countries vehicles arent equal.

Comment

basically the j10 will not get hit with a missile if the pilot slightly turns and if u are in an f35 being chased by a j10 the j10 pilot can fire 2 missiles at u and cease chasing you because those missiles WILL hit.

Comment

I can't belieave how many stupid and un-educated responces there are.

Fly more. Fly the F35B against a J10, then fly the J10 agaist F35B. You will not shoot a J10 down in any 'normal' way (except if the pilot is not very good) Even if you shoot all missles at it. You need to have skill and use tricks.

You WILL shot down F35B with your J10 everytime, and all you need is 2 missles locked. - Dead. Even excelent pilots have trouble escaping J10's once they have one behind them - I don't even wanna talk about un-skilled F35B pilots.

Try it out, see the difference you will see how BIG of an issue this is.

Comment

YAWWWN...I never thought dignity could be so fleeting!

SiRmErCsAlOt-:evil:

Comment

Originally posted by NuclearRecord
                      you obviosly havent been chased by one when you are in any other plane. the j10 is much better but that is how life is. each countries vehicles arent equal.
                      yea i have... and notice i did say the f35 is crap

Comment

Well I've been testing it out and yeah, the J-10 does seem to have an advantage, I just never noticed it before. My KD ratio in a J-10 is a hell of a lot better than in an F-35B.

Comment

Originally posted by daliup
                          I can't belieave how many stupid and un-educated responces there are.

Fly more. Fly the F35B against a J10, then fly the J10 agaist F35B. You will not shoot a J10 down in any 'normal' way (except if the pilot is not very good) Even if you shoot all missles at it. You need to have skill and use tricks.

You WILL shot down F35B with your J10 everytime, and all you need is 2 missles locked. - Dead. Even excelent pilots have trouble escaping J10's once they have one behind them - I don't even wanna talk about un-skilled F35B pilots.

Try it out, see the difference you will see how BIG of an issue this is.

Actaully if you get a good launch angle/launch it at the right time, 90% of the time the missle will hit the J-10.

I have been practicing what angles to come in onto a J-10, and once you know when a missle will/won't hit, you can take them out.

I kill people all the time with missles against the J-10, and they aren't complete noobs either.

If the J-10 starts going into the infamous "circle war", you just pull up, and come back down...

Remember... the FARTHER you are, the better chance you have of hitting the other jet...

So if he is JUST in lock range, and you get 3-4 good solid missles off, chances are, if he has no flares, he will most likely die..

But don't even get me started on the J-10 shooting at F-35B's... You just lock.. wait for flares... and then shoot 2 missles... fly away... wait for 2 points.

Comment

I keep hearing people saying the J-10 is superior and I keep seeing that resistence signature: "Balance the J-10"

What's so good about it? Surely the F-35 is more superior due to it's vertical take off/landing?
                            #1. The J10 is more manuverable at low altitudes.

#2. Because of coding, missiles that should hit the J10 randomly miss except when fired from certain angles.

Of the two, #1 is fine. That is game balance. #2 is a bug in the code and should have been addressed long ago. #2 is what people mean by balancing the J10. Fix the bugs, let pilot skill determine the winner without the bugs.

Rocker

Recovering J10 Addict

Comment

Execute a barrel roll, and all A2A missiles will miss the J-10, even without flares.

Comment

Working...
                              X