Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: who should be 1st?

Originally posted by Older-OMO
    It should be the player who get accused of hacking the most during a round...
    That would be a hacker.

Comment

Someone who isn't a statpadder :wall:
      (And is the only person playing the account)

Comment

Originally posted by Older-OMO
        It should be the player who get accused of hacking the most during a round...
        Then it would be Metallica
        I think he has the most "0MG #4X012Z" pics

Comment

Originally posted by Eye_of_god
          BushViper should be 1.
          He's a good guy, and He has all the badges and awards and medals.
          wrong he is missing the expert armor.

Comment

Originally posted by Chris_Redfield
            I have a friend.

He plays 5 hours a day at least, almost religiuously at the same times. Thats 35 hours a week, which many of TBF2 already marked as "nolifing limit".

This guy is a successful person, has his own job, house, and has a pretty damn nice income. Hes also a good looking fella (really good looking, and Im straight) and is popular with the ladies. He loves to party, do drugs, yet works hard and loves to play games.

So please, dont be ignorant. This "no life" call is bullsh!t from your part. You have no idea why they play so much so you might aswell just drop the speculation.

Last summer I had a broken leg. I averaged 12 hours a day at times, and even more!!! I go to college, I like ladies and party and I have good friends around me.

Like PlaneWhore said, if they like to play, then who the fvck are you people to judge them for it. Let them do whatever they want.

I find it hypocritical that anyone using the "no life" card has his game server search ranked box ticked "ON" and enjoys his/her intraweb superd00per awards.
            Chris "Preach the gospel" lol

Originally posted by The 13th Raptor
            The #1 should be the engineer that dutyfully repaired my tank while in a hot zone, sir, i salute you.

I dont care how many hours you spent raping the hotel in your m1, or how many kills you got by carpetbombing usmc flags on Oman, it means jack all, **** the leaderboards.
            If you carpet bomb mec flags in Oman, w/ the Mig-29 in the air you have my respect

LG SB

peace

Comment

Working...
            X