"SERIAL"

peace
    You get reset or something?

Comment

Re: are BF2 players evil or are they just kids with no feelings

Originally posted by Blades
      You get reset or something?
      You wish LOL

That is the more informal way I sometimes sign posts to friends, we "squad up" on ts all the time, & Sir.tiberiansun292 is very good team player

Lieutenant General |SI|SERIALBUTCHER

peace

Comment

Originally posted by disfigured
        Both.

They are evil children with no feelings. They just happen to be also playing BF2.

Red's correct. They could also be too parented. When kids are given too much structure which has been a trend in the last few years, once left on their own they are unable to orginize or play anything with another person other then themselves in mind.

Many have to be given constant reinforcement, because thats how they've been treated all there lives. That's why the ranking system is so popular amongst younger players. They've never actually done anything worth while with out having someone immediately congratulate them for it.

They've never been made to endure adversity, hence all the UCB rules. God forbid they don't get to ride into the sunset the hero every game, or have access to their favorite vehicles.

Because we need to build their self confidence up. By constantly telling them how wonderful they are, and that any hardship is something that needs to be corrected and a person has to be held responsible for their inconvenience.

" I put the reticule on them and clicked the button but they didn't die, these ballistics suck".

The 10-18 range right now is probably the worst. It's not their fault, it's all they know. They have the attention span of a ferret on cappuccino, and the morals of one.

Didn't you know if something doesn't provide immediate reward and stimulation it's "lame" or "gay". God forbid you defend a spawn and wait for the enemy, that's boring.

"look at me , look at my stats" Look what I've done. I have a badge that says I'm awesome. I've got a medal that says I'm great.
        Damn straight.

Comment

Originally posted by SERIALBUTCHER
          You wish LOL

That is the more informal way I sometimes sign posts to friends, we "squad up" on ts all the time, & Sir.tiberiansun292 is very good team player

Lieutenant General |SI|SERIALBUTCHER

peace

well the game is made for teamwork so i use it.

Comment

BF2 is a competitive game, why would someone want you to have more points than them. If they can reduce your score then it makes them look better.

Comment

Ive started telling people in my squad that i'll have 2 rules if im SL - that is back each other up, and no punishiong on TKs.

If you do either, you'll be kicked from the squad.

I find that actually makes them play as a team, its brilliant fun!

Comment

Getting pretty annoyed by getting Tkd when I ma waiting for choppa or jet by some stupid private or corporal that just started to play,players thta play a game longer also tk me

Comment

Originally posted by =PSU=PJMAK1
                  who would punish an accidental TK or stand in front of ur jet if they dont get it?

a mature person wouldnt, these people are expressing their feeling through this game, i know its just a game but if ur a fair and cool person in real life u wont be doing this stupid **** in a video game

the point of this thread is to ask if anyone else noticed that there are more and more TKs for a vehicle?

Im waiting for a jet with a guy next to me and Im praying that he wont TK me and next thing Im tkd, if i get in Im sniped out or forced to TK

maybe Im playing on wrong servers, maybe not, never had these problems before
                  Really.....I mean it seems like now if I step on some idiots big toe I get TK punished.

Comment

I am surprised nobody has mentioned this, but why do so many assholes steal vehicles when you are outside repairing it? Like on Karkand, I get 2 hits and go take cover somewhere to repair. Being I am the teamleader, someone spawns on me, jumps in the APC and takes off!!!! Leaves me high and dry. Needless to say I will hunt them down and do a TK!:laugh:

Comment

I doubt its just evil kids just doing it, more likely any age. its the whole internet / anonymity thing.
                      "Crunch's First Officer"
                      twitter: @signaprime

Comment

People who TK for vehicles are retards. They think that they are the only ones who can have that vehicle. Yeah right. Just punish them when they do it.

Comment

Originally posted by signa
                          I doubt its just evil kids just doing it, more likely any age. its the whole internet / anonymity thing.
                          QFT

Once in a while, I game with my friends younger brother on the weekends. He started wanting to play online with me a couple years ago when he was 13. We fire up some UT and what's the first thing I see? Cheatcodes showing up in chat. I yell to the other room laughing and tell him those only work in SP. He quits playing after 10 minutes, because "It's too hard." Same thing happened with WC3, except I used the cheat codes too, and pounded him into the ground.

He says, "That's not fair!"

"So you're aloud to cheat and I'm not?"

"You're so much better though."

"That's called practice. I have a job. I can only play on the weekends like this. You can sit home and play all day. If you learned to play without the cheatcodes, you'd be woopin' me in no time."

Most kids that age (boys especially) don't really enjoy a game unless they win. They haven't learned to enjoy the game itself regardless of the outcome. I don't think it really sunk in with him till he started playing on Xbox Live with his friends and he learned how to accept defeat. When you're laughing and having a good time, does it really matter if you win?

The anonimity too just serves to release what little inhibition younger gamers have. I'd be interested to see comments by some of the fathers who game with their sons. Do you know how your kid acts when you're not on the server? Is it any different? And do you think that's because of your example, or just because he's scared of getting caught?

Take little Johnny who plays by himself in his room. His parents don't even know the name of the game, let alone what his stats are. Where you as an active parent and gamer, might see Johnny's stats, and ask "So where did all those teamkills come from?" or "Why did you get banned from that server?" Kids at that age still very much fear their parents, regardless of what shows of false bravodo they display on the outside.

Comment

Working...
                          X