are BF2 players evil or are they just kids with no feelings

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• are BF2 players evil or are they just kids with no feelings

who would punish an accidental TK or stand in front of ur jet if they dont get it?

a mature person wouldnt, these people are expressing their feeling through this game, i know its just a game but if ur a fair and cool person in real life u wont be doing this stupid **** in a video game

the point of this thread is to ask if anyone else noticed that there are more and more TKs for a vehicle?

Im waiting for a jet with a guy next to me and Im praying that he wont TK me and next thing Im tkd, if i get in Im sniped out or forced to TK

maybe Im playing on wrong servers, maybe not, never had these problems before

Re: are BF2 players evil or are they just kids with no feelings

Yeah i get pretty annoyed by this **** too!

What kind of person would do this? I was rearming with the chopper over a supply box, and I went to low and landed. On top of someone (course he was trying to force tk on me anyways). I said sorry a million times, but he punishes and gets me kicked. WHY would anyone want to do that?

Comment

well just thought about it............evil and kids with no feelings=the same

but anyways, was flying over the airfield to repair, a teammate flying from the other side, hes not doing **** to evade me and i was trying to get as low as possible to go under him so we wouldnt crash but thanks to BF2s great physics and lag we still crashed, was punished and kicked

Comment

thre liek.. u stole my jet.. il ljust wait here...then punish you.. better when FF is off.. they fall off if ure usmc

Comment

Originally posted by KrayboX
          thre liek.. u stole my jet.. il ljust wait here...then punish you.. better when FF is off.. they fall off if ure usmc
          yea lol, some guy yesterday said

"my turn, dont take my jet or you will die"

I said "your jet??"

and of course he TKd me before the jet spawned

Comment

Surely these people realize that A. They are causing themselves pain by making themselves wait another 10 minutes for the thing to spawn B. People don't respect them as good players and C. There's almost ALWAYS three more people waiting for the vehicle, who you will have to force a TK on. Sure, go ahead and force TK till there are no more good pilots/tankers on your team, then we'll see how you handle it...

Comment

Originally posted by =PSU=PJMAK1
              yea lol, some guy yesterday said

"my turn, dont take my jet or you will die"

I said "your jet??"

and of course he TKd me before the jet spawned
              What maps are you having trouble with this **** on?

Comment

That was the #1 reason I tried to get better and better at flying. Nothing pisses those people off more than waiting the entire round to get the jet. Sometimes it never even respawns.

....thats if im flying good

Comment

yea one time i spawned in front of my squad leader and he blew me to hell. i didnt punish why would some one punish if this was there fault

Comment

I was on a server today where my stupid *** team mates were destroying all of the vehicles to get off the carrier. To say the least i was stunned and pissed, how the hell can i capture a point when my own team is f*ing retarded.

Comment

They think of themselves as the vigilantes. If they dont get the jet they consider you a thief for taking it and they try to prevent you from taking off.

Comment

Battlefield 2 is a program for kids to learn that every good deed will be punished.

Comment

About the title:
                          Kids with no feelings ARE evil.

Comment

Its just that Mommy and Daddy throw some money at them and then say "Go play in your room I dont have time for you ". So with no training from thier parents they come in game and have no Idea how to act around other people. Then later in life when they become a failure or wind up in prison thier parents wonder what happened. DUH.
                            I keep a list of server name and time of day that these things happen and avoid them. Thats why I usually dont play between 2 and 6 in the afternoon and early evening. Thats the times when most of the kids who are "Leet" and own all the vehicles are in the House (BF2). If you dont think that they are "Leet" and "own" just ask them. They will tell you that they are because they say so. R...I...G...H...T. . . . . . . . . .Red

Comment

Both.

They are evil children with no feelings. They just happen to be also playing BF2.

Red's correct. They could also be too parented. When kids are given too much structure which has been a trend in the last few years, once left on their own they are unable to orginize or play anything with another person other then themselves in mind.

Many have to be given constant reinforcement, because thats how they've been treated all there lives. That's why the ranking system is so popular amongst younger players. They've never actually done anything worth while with out having someone immediately congratulate them for it.

They've never been made to endure adversity, hence all the UCB rules. God forbid they don't get to ride into the sunset the hero every game, or have access to their favorite vehicles.

Because we need to build their self confidence up. By constantly telling them how wonderful they are, and that any hardship is something that needs to be corrected and a person has to be held responsible for their inconvenience.

" I put the reticule on them and clicked the button but they didn't die, these ballistics suck".

The 10-18 range right now is probably the worst. It's not their fault, it's all they know. They have the attention span of a ferret on cappuccino, and the morals of one.

Didn't you know if something doesn't provide immediate reward and stimulation it's "lame" or "gay". God forbid you defend a spawn and wait for the enemy, that's boring.

"look at me , look at my stats" Look what I've done. I have a badge that says I'm awesome. I've got a medal that says I'm great.

Comment

Working...
                              X