Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• bombing with the jet

well i dont think u can bomb with anything else but anyways

how come sometimes just one of the bombs comes out instead of both ofem, is there a trick to this or it it random, Id like to know coz Im really getting into jets lately, I love bombing

Re: bombing with the jet

i have no clue, mine always drops together

Comment

Usually if u press your defult once only one bomb will drop, sometimes it doesnt. I just click twice really fast when bombing to make sure both are released. Unless I'm in an F-15 or Su-34, in which case all 5 will drop just by pressing it once. Its odd really that sometimes one and two will drop. To be on the safe just click twice really fast.

Comment

It has to do with how many bombs you reload.

When you fly over the airstrip and reload, sometimes you reload all but one bomb. Then when you bomb all but the empty one will drop. And when you go to reload drops one bomb instead of all.

To fix, drop all your bombs and fly slowly over the airstrip until all the bombs are reloaded.

Comment

Originally posted by EC-Paulus-
          Usually if u press your defult once only one bomb will drop, sometimes it doesnt. I just click twice really fast when bombing to make sure both are released. Unless I'm in an F-15 or Su-34, in which case all 5 will drop just by pressing it once. Its odd really that sometimes one and two will drop. To be on the safe just click twice really fast.
          ahh yea I started doing that last night coz yesterday while bombing only one bomb would go out most of the time

Originally posted by poisonsoul
          It has to do with how many bombs you reload.

When you fly over the airstrip and reload, sometimes you reload all but one bomb. Then when you bomb and go to reload it drops one bomb instead of all.

To fix, drop all your bombs and fly slowly over the airstrip until all the bombs are reloaded.
          oh i see what you meen, Ill have to test this

Comment

P.S. if you used the search button you'd find the answer.

Comment

Originally posted by poisonsoul
              P.S. if you used the search button you'd find the answer.
              mehh, I started doing jets like 4 days ago so its all new to me, ratio jumped from 1.6 to 2.4 in like 4 days:laugh:

Comment

There is a MUCH MUCH better way to do this!!

Drop bombs, then switch to missles to interrupt it, so you only drop one. Then go back, and drop the other one. Then go an rearm for two bombs. They will then come out one at a time.

Comment

If you saw Xennore's vid, most of the times he drops only one bomb... Well waiting for his reply

Comment

Xennores vid?,I usually dont give a fuc* how many bombs I drop its did I hit the target or I didnt

Comment

Originally posted by Cromat
                      Xennores vid?,I usually dont give a fuc* how many bombs I drop its did I hit the target or I didnt
                      It means you have to go back and rearm, then go and reengage a target repeatedly. Thats consumes a lot of time!

Comment

But then don't forget, 1 bomb will drop completely different from 2 bombs.

Comment

i have probs flying really slow over an airfield, lol

Comment

Originally posted by =PSU=PJMAK1
                            ahh yea I started doing that last night coz yesterday while bombing only one bomb would go out most of the time

oh i see what you meen, Ill have to test this
                            no need for a test. He is dead on, that's exactly why it happens.

Comment

Since the search function apparently doesn't work... here's how you fix the one bomb drop. Drop the one bomb, don't drop the other four. Reload back to five and the next time you drop, you will drop all five. The same process works for fighters if you don't want to drop one bomb.

As some have mentioned this happens when you press the button quickly and only the first drops (less frequent) or when you are playing the maps where you have to fly slow in order to get a full reload. If you fly normal speed, it will only load 4 bombs (noobs may not notice until the 1 bomb drop starts happening). Main thing, keep your eye on your bomb count. If you don't fully reload, make another pass over the runway and load up.

Comment

Working...
                              X