Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Sad day if this is true

I have a dream.
    That one day a man will be judged by his ingame character and not by the number of his stripes.
    I have a dream, that one day all will have access to the same opportunities and tools regardless of rank. I have dream today.
    All SF, Euro force, armored fury, maps. Grappling hooks, ziplines, and Flashbangs for all Battlefields children.
    I have a dream that we all will play for fun and teamwork and not for points.
    Yes I have a dream......

A pipe dream.

Comment

Today ive had three consecutive CTD´s and 1 connection problem that got me out of the server.

Comment

If they kill the database for BF2, I guarentee you a lot of people wont be fuked purchasing 2142.

Stat whores ftw.

Comment

Stat whores for the loose. Me and my squad of taskmasters would whoop the s hi t out of a bunch of stat whores.

Comment

Originally posted by Sgt. Murphy
            What support anyway? Whats there to be mad at this news for anyway?

neither EA or DICE EVER supported this title to begin with ?

Every patch they released fixed 3 things and broke 7.

BF2 NEVER came out of beta stage. We all payed them for 16 months to beta
            test it for them.

DICE are the worst team of programmers in the market, bar none. Without
            EA's money, they'd be selling hotdogs on street corners right now, and
            besides, who leaves a modern war combat simulation game to a bunch of
            swedes to do, anyhow? When you think of war, war strategy, war power,
            war weapons, war history, etc etc etc. do you think ahhh yes..SWEDEN!
            No. you dont. Thats why we have choppers that take direct tank shell
            hits and simply fly away with little damage. Thats also why we have chops
            that can take ground (flags) from the air, and thats why we have them change
            the player movement (thwart the jump-fire (bunny hop)) when a few crybabies
            whine about it. This whole game was a MAJOR disappointment. Servers are
            closing down by the dozens daily, not because of this 'news' but because
            Game server providers are tired of giving EA free servers for nothing and NEVER
            fixing any problems, causing their email boxes to overload with complaints
            from paying customers as to why their game server is so unstable.
            (My GSP closed 177 servers down 4 weeks ago, he just couldnt take the
            complaints that were out of his control any longer.)

BATTLEFIELD 2 should official be recorded in gaming history as BETAFIELD 2.
            DICE are decent programmers; EA just rushes them.

Comment

Is it just me, or does it say "hard work put in by gamers"? Isnt this game supposed to be FUN? Why on Earth would anyone 'work' hard at it...

probably fake

Comment

i found a ea inspirational worker, pumping himself up to go to work for ea's adoring fans

Comment

Working...
                X