K So I Guess.. No Badge?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• K So I Guess.. No Badge?

i was commanding yesterday and got my veteran command badge. i also rounded up 300 points yesterday for about 2 hours of playing. heres the thing. i didnt get my badge and i think my stats havent fully updated either. its been a full day now and still dont see my veteran command badge. the servers arent busy are they? you guys taking a while too?

Re: K So I Guess.. No Badge?

It takes a while to update badges. I guess you just have to wait a bit.
    To get my FSGT. rank I had to wait till the next day.

Comment

Seems that the basic badges are awarded immediately and some expert and veteran badges take a bit longer. Give it another day or so.

Comment

Lol yea the system is bad, I was just like you but I got veteran pistol and I had to wait 3 days, so maybe after the 3rd day you might want to try get it again

Comment

Veteran badges take about a day.

Comment

my expert badge updated immediatly when i got the medic 1

(ps: nice tlaking to ya revolution on xfire)

Comment

My stats have been slow to update the past couple days. Strange, because usually that only happens on the weekends...

Comment

I have had to wait a couple days for experts to show up. Sucks too because your like, God damn, am I going to have to get it again? F***!

Comment

yeah its extremely odd how its not the weekend and its taking longer, lol

Comment

lol the stats system is so decrepid....yea, that has to be one of the most annoying things -_- you think "yay i got that award finnaly!" the you look and say "wheres it at?"

Comment

Originally posted by TacoManSupreme
                      lol the stats system is so decrepid....yea, that has to be one of the most annoying things -_- you think "yay i got that award finnaly!" the you look and say "wheres it at?"
                      It's not that exactly...The stat servers have to update thousands and thousands of accounts every minute. It puts accounts in a que system and it gets to them in its own convoluted order.

Comment

doesnt it update by pin order?

Comment

Originally posted by Revoluti0n
                          It's not that exactly...The stat servers have to update thousands and thousands of accounts every minute. It puts accounts in a que system and it gets to them in its own convoluted order.
                          Yeah, I don't think EA is running old decreped machines. Most businesses their size get rid of machines once the warranty runs out, so I doubt they are that old/bad.

Comment

hmm....i think they should delete accounts after a certain time, save time with stuff like this...i mean really? if they arent gonna play the game, and just take up space, then their account should be deleted....Empire Earth (a RTS game, pretty good) does it...

Comment

it takes up to a day for my rank to unlock

Comment

Working...
                              X