2 unlocks

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: 2 unlocks

OK, let's say doing it violates some rules (though it does NOT), what are the chances EA will catch you? Do you know how many statpadders there are, and how many are caught?
    And remember it does not violate anything anyway.

Comment

Originally posted by GbeTech
      OK, let's say doing it violates some rules (though it does NOT), what are the chances EA will catch you? Do you know how many statpadders there are, and how many are caught?
      And remember it does not violate anything anyway.
      A sad reality (stat padders not being caught). But yeah, no- you won't get pissed on for having an account on a computer with SF, and the same account on another that has no SF.

Relax.

Comment

I had a thread about this topic when I first started playing too...
        The title:
        "Can't unlock the G36E!"
        It took me 3 pages to understand I need SF, what is SF, how it works with BF2, understand the thing that you can give your account details to someone, and wait till he's finished playing a whole round.
        I was a corporal that time, and was SO paranoid and afraid someone will steal my account.
        Ppl were like "come one who wants to steal a corporal account, I can reach it in one day" and eventually I didn't give my account. I was so sure i'm like |-----------| advanced in the game.
        (I bought it some days after )

Comment

Originally posted by Cronos
          If you have SF you get 2 unlocks per rank after sergeant rank, 1500 points if i remember correctly. The 500 and 800 points ranks give you 1 unlock.
          This is wrong. Since patch 1.2 was released if you have run SF you start getting 2 unlocks at Lance Corporal (because they added the SF unlocks for AT and sniper in that patch).

Comment

Originally posted by light bread
            but then ea comes and makes you a private
            no i had a friend do it and my account is fine been fine for close to a year.

Comment

Working...
            X