2 unlocks

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2 unlocks

i have searched and i couldnt find what i needed it says here http://ubar.bf2s.com/ranks.php when i get Lance Corporal i get an unlock but do i get two because ive got sf. if i do get the two unlocks can i unlock both sniper rifles together thanks ( i only started 3 days ago ) :|:

Re: 2 unlocks

If you have SF you get 2 unlocks per rank after sergeant rank, 1500 points if i remember correctly. The 500 and 800 points ranks give you 1 unlock.

Comment

aww thanks any way ill just have to wait and see

Comment

what if you dont have sf?

Comment

buy it or get some 1 with sf to log in with ur account and score a point then u get the unlocks

Comment

Originally posted by pyej
            buy it or get some 1 with sf to log in with ur account and score a point then u get the unlocks
            but then ea comes and makes you a private

Comment

no they dont u could of loged on any where like an internet cafee or somewhere they cant wipe your stats for it

Comment

no they dont u could of loged on any where like an internet cafee or somewhere they cant wipe your stats for it
                "they" can do anything they please.

Comment

true but then u can just spam them with complaints about your stats been wiped for playing in an internet cafe lol but you wouldnt get your stats wiped you only have to score 1 point

Comment

true but then u can just spam them with complaints about your stats been wiped for playing in an internet cafe lol but you wouldnt get your stats wiped you only have to score 1 point
                    I wouldn't risk it the way they're cracking down on people for anything, including some for nothing. I'd rather buy sf and do it myself. I also don't like the idea of just throwing out my passwords.

Comment

its not like your doing anything wrong its just like going around to a friends house and instead of playing with hes account you play with yours

Comment

its not like your doing anything wrong
                        could you email ea and ask them about this and post up THEIR reply?

Comment

ok ill email them now but with ea it will probably be about 2 months for a reply

EDIT: ive emailed EA now

Comment

ok ill email them now but with ea it will probably be about 2 months for a reply
                            really? that's odd I usually get replies within 2-4 hours. are you sure you're mailing EA and not AE?

Comment

i was messing around lol because of EA's past record with things ie breaking more things than they actualy fix and ive emailed them

Comment

Working...
                              X