Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Warlord and Infantry only

Originally posted by Iwantcable
    OMG I still haven't found a Warlord IO server!! Stupid SF has like 5 servers I can choose from, and they each have 2 people on em...
    God, WTF server was it, I will look at my bookmarks/history to see if I can find the server I was on. I was decent. Amount of people went up and down though and it rotated through a lot of the SF maps IIRC.

Comment

Most servers don't run night maps but our server does, just takes some people to get it started .

Comment

come one guys, if you're going to talk about your great servers, give us the damn IP addresses!

Comment

Sorry man! I could not jump on last night or this morning to pull the info out of my machine! I can Saturday though.

Comment

Originally posted by Iwantcable
            OMG I still haven't found a Warlord IO server!! Stupid SF has like 5 servers I can choose from, and they each have 2 people on em...
            I play on this one everyday and it is Warlord 24/7 Infantry Only! Here is the ip address:

72.232.126.34:16567.

Sometimes the round lasts 45 minutes. Last time I got 154 points there. Have fun!

Comment

See now, I wish that the IO wasn't as strict allowing at least the damn ATV's because it's a wicked b!tch to get to the other side of the map (any map really) blow the commander’s stuff up (for either side).

Comment

Hmmm.. We have a All IO SF server...problem is it goes empty when it hits the Night Maps...

We will move it to IO Warlord/Ghost Town

I think Ghost Town is alot more of a good time than Warlord personally.

Comment

Ghost town, now there's a thought. I hadn't even considered that as IO, Wow I can feel a Special Forces session coming on....

Comment

I like the IO on the urban SF maps as well, but I wish it still allowed transports of some type or had the option for them anyways... Even if they were unarmed transports etc...

One good way to get around on warlord is with the zip line. If you or a member of your squad has the zip you and your whole squad can [sometimes] get to many of the flags quicker, safer, and easier than walking.

Nade wars in the palace can be fun if your teamates know when not to try to take the flag. I can't count the times I've seen suicidal nuts run into the flag room when half a dozen guys just chucked nades into it. Then they punish them for a TK. It's not like you can take the nades back once you realize they are on crack! Maybe the 10 times they hear "grenade" should have been a clue... I wish they'd at least wait for the ones already thrown to go off before running in ...

I don't get lost in the palace much anymore (unless I spawn on my squad leader and don't know where we are , but the ship on Iron Gator has given me more than one headache while trying to get to a flag I can't find!! :laugh: I wish there was a side view map that showed a view with each elevation level or a side view layout map of some type. The signs on the ship help but I still get lost...:laugh:

Iron Gator is a fun map once the Mec get a foothold, but it is a slaughterfest many times just trying to get on the ship and that's not much fun for the MEC.

Warlord and ghostown are my favorites as well, but I wish I could find a good server that rotated all of the maps. I haven't even played them all yet.:cry:

The best servers all seem to be Warlord or Ghostown only. I'd even settle for a map order that was mostly warlord and ghostown but rotated one (team-switch) round of the others (in every so many rounds of Warlord and ghostown) just so they'd get played once in a while.

Comment

na i like ghost town better becuase of better urban combat

Comment

Working...
                      X