• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: teamspeak rocks!

Ventrilo FTW!

Comment

Originally posted by Dave88LX
      To use TS, I have to connect it first to the server that I'm going to play on, then connect in the game?
      DUDE!!! LOL!!! It was u that i was shooting on the carrier just now right? And then u type to all " WHY THE F*CK ARE U SHOOTING AT ME?? " LMAO!! :laugh:
      and i replied, "cos i hate u". I know this is off topic but it was a great and memorable funny experience for me.

peace.

Comment

I use both Vent, & TS

1 sounds no better than the other if you have the voice quality settings "maxed out"

IMVHO

LG SB

peace

Comment

Originally posted by 3rt123
          I've been playing BF2 for a over a half year now,but yesterday i played for the first time with TS on.Cause I've to play at an internet cafe and don't know alot about comps. I didn't bother.But because they had to reinstall BF2 suddenly there was TS.
          Played as gunner in a chopper on dragonvalley and this guy(the pilot) invites me into his team.
          And there it was.......
          I know it's just a game,i know i'm almost 37,i know it's crazy, but it adds so much to the game....it's great!!
          You really feel like a team and you really feel like you're responcible for the other, so you try your best to survive and get a decent score for the two of you.
          I've gone from supernoob to just noob...maybe there is hope.
          See you on the battlefield! (when you here somebody shouting.it's probably me)
          ya thanks to the local internet cafe i found bf2 now i have a new comp and i play all day without paying

Comment

i dont like ts i lag like crap with it Vent though i seem to do fine:hmm:

Comment

Working...
            X