teamspeak rocks!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• teamspeak rocks!

I've been playing BF2 for a over a half year now,but yesterday i played for the first time with TS on.Cause I've to play at an internet cafe and don't know alot about comps. I didn't bother.But because they had to reinstall BF2 suddenly there was TS.
    Played as gunner in a chopper on dragonvalley and this guy(the pilot) invites me into his team.
    And there it was.......
    I know it's just a game,i know i'm almost 37,i know it's crazy, but it adds so much to the game....it's great!!
    You really feel like a team and you really feel like you're responcible for the other, so you try your best to survive and get a decent score for the two of you.
    I've gone from supernoob to just noob...maybe there is hope.
    See you on the battlefield! (when you here somebody shouting.it's probably me)

Re: teamspeak rocks!

You should join a competitive clan, its like that times 100.

Comment

it sure is nice knowing your on the same page with everyone on TS, flying a chopperwith your buddy? unreal, jet circling you, just holler to your TS buddy friendly jet.

Comment

TS sucks compared to Ventrilo.

Ventrilo FTW!

Comment

Originally posted by RavenRealms
          TS sucks compared to Ventrilo.

Ventrilo FTW!
          Vent is lame

Comment

well people sound better in vent but Im more used to TS, Im always in TS with my clan

Comment

Vent sucks (even though the codecs are much higher). TS3 will be the pwn.

Comment

Originally posted by SuperTyphoon
                Vent sucks (even though the codecs are much higher). TS3 will be the pwn.
                whoa, when does TS3 release? never even knew there was one being developed.

Comment

I've used TS in the past and had good experiences with it.

Can Skype be used with BF2? Anyone have any opinions on it?

Comment

Vent > TS...used both and vent sounds much better. tho it doesn't have many options like TS does.

Comment

i like skype myself

Originally posted by zone36
                      I've used TS in the past and had good experiences with it.

Can Skype be used with BF2? Anyone have any opinions on it?
                      yes me and my friends use it all the time while we play bf2. its alot clearer sounding that TS

Comment

Ventrilo is the best program as far as voice quality.. well it depends on the server, but anything is better than TS.

Comment

Vent sometimes seems to leak memory for me and lags up my BF2. I can hear people just fine on TS. I'm a TS fan myself, but I use both.

Comment

Originally posted by Underpant
                            Vent sometimes seems to leak memory for me and lags up my BF2. I can hear people just fine on TS. I'm a TS fan myself, but I use both.
                            It does have a VERY RARE memory leak in it where it will stop sending/recieving voice and just eat as much mem as it can.

Comment

Originally posted by 12:oc7ock
                              Vent is lame
                              Ventrilo will always remember me of the Microsoft Sam voice that says:

"Insert strange letters here" Joined the server.

I am using TS for quite a long time now. And it has never failed me. Indeed Ventrilo is a good program but I like Teamspeak more because of it's menu.

Comment

Working...
                              X