Need to buy BF2 again thanks to PB

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Need to buy BF2 again thanks to PB

Check if you are using a bf2 crack for no cd.

Comment

Lol I agree.

Comment

pb/dc/ea is a joke had I known this I would have never made the first purchase.

Comment

Thanks Ken I never think to do that----It is hard to follow in the previous format.-----sluggo1

Comment

deleta all your keys in regedit.

Comment

To clear a hardware ban do the following--this works I have successfully cleared two for guys with hardware bans.

1. replace all hard drives and remove all contaminated drives.

2. replace the network card and remove the contaminated card.

3. enter your bios and disable all ethernet ports. they cannot be used while
              running the game.

4. install a game with a new key as well as special forces plus the new
              patch.

5. lock and load you can now play without a hardware ban.

your video card is OK, your sound card is OK, your INTERNET service does not need to be changed as your IP address is not part of the hash. Your character (player name) all your global points, rank, and unlocks are all OK and are not part of the hash. Also if you try to load to see if some intermediate step has cleared the ban and fail your new game and hardware will not become part of the hash and the game will not receive a guild ban. You will only receive a new guild ban if you have the hack installed again.

I do want to say that both of my gaming buddies that I helped were not hacking . There situation was much like Hobiecater they didn't even know where to rent a hack. In many cases hackers are using keys that belong to honest players, how they get our keys I don't know but they do. Your key is not listed anywhere your game is designated by an encrypted hash key and cannot be traced back to your real key.

***securities is the big boy on the block of rental hack services. They guarantee any customer that PB cannot detect there hacks. Funny thing you will see in there forums is that when there customers invariably get caught they complain to *** referring to the guarantee. The answer is always what do you expect when you cheat you run that risk you cheated and you got caught. The customer is left with nothing to say in defense. Its hard to defend yourself when you get caught not with your hand in the cookie jar but with the cookie in your hand. The ensuing scramble to get back into the game is unbelievable. Many of them waste time and money doing things that have no effect on the ban and they get the hardware ban message at log in over and over. Some have spent thousands on a custom gaming computer that has been rendered useless by the hardware ban. Cheating is theft and most offensive to those of us that play fair. What satisfaction can anyone get by winning with the aid of a hack. Hats off to even balance for the constant vigilant watch over this great game. That part is all good as hackers could if left unchecked ruin the game. However the punitive measures they invoke are the worst overkill I think I have ever seen.
              The hack rental service name will be ****out by the forum understandably.

Comment

Working...
              X