Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Another S2A balance proposal

Originally posted by roger smith
    saying it doesnt take skill is far from the truth, the problem is that the f35 and ground aa have no real chance against all other jets as long as those pilots arent retarded.
    I hope you were agreeing with me, since I defended jets, by saying that it does require skill.

Comment

Originally posted by Blades
      Did they really?

I find them just a TAD harder to flare off, but not by that much. I usually just blamed getting shot down by them on myself.
      Yeah well I have been shot down like 2 times by IGLA's since 1.4... And even that is too much

Flares have to be launched completely different...

They have to be put out BEFORE the IGLA gets a lock on you, then you move away from the flares... as opposed to flaring just before the missle hits...

I have noticed that even when I flare (and I know a bunch of different ways to flare the right way) I still get hit by both missles, or at least one.

I get hit by 2 missles almost every time the AA gets them off.

IE if I am chasing a J-10, and I am missing 33% of my health or more, I get locked on... I most likely am about to get shot down by an IGLA.

LOL the IGLA's missles hit me more than the J-10 missles FFS.

AA is really annoying, and causes alot of distraction, and from my perspective it is getting the job done pretty well.

Comment

Originally posted by Dairuka
        I hope you were agreeing with me, since I defended jets, by saying that it does require skill.
        i indeed was, just came out wrong.

Comment

*has a 6:1 kd with aa vehicles*

The extra range would help, for sure. One thing for certain is the guns need their power upped.. it takes a good 100 rounds in a RL (with respect to the game ) situation to take down someone in a chopper.. and the guns are just plain in-effective against jets (despite the fact that the real life versions of these vehicles have automatic gun tracking, and kills made against low flying jets are actually caused by the guns half the time )

Where was I? Oh yes. More range please.

The big one to do is to remove the target ID boxes from the jets HUD. Those things alone make the game somewhat one-sided.

Comment

Working...
          X