Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Sharqi glitch?

Originally posted by The_Misfit
    Never seen it, and Sharqi is map #2 for me in time played. There is a known glitch, but its not in that area.

Could he have been on the roof of the one building close to the flag?
    Im pretty sure he wasn't on the roof. He would kill me at one of the spawn points the roof doesnt have access to. It was the first time I had seen this also.

Comment

i just saw the hotel glitch. i saw them go in and i informed everyone. but they didn't get kicked. no one even posted back? but i'm sure most people saw my post since we took all the flags but the hotel.

Comment

ghosts??

Comment

with a chopper you can get in ANY building

Comment

do you wanna stop posting stuff like how easy it is and stuff alabama?? youre more than likely to make other kids go and try it

Comment

I really dont get the reasoning that drives the hackers (and all the like). Sure its a points thing but they totally miss the rush you get by going head to head with someone out in the battlefield (no pun). Even if I get killed I still get it and one of the reasons Im still playing (Lord knows it aint the great support from EA). All Ive ever gotten from reporting people is a big boot off the server so I just started Team killing them. Its a shame it has come to this but it has. I could go on but I wont. Just ask yourself this, When was the last time you saw a thread about where to hide or in game Tactics (military style)? Its been a long time hasnt it. A lot of the new players feel that with the game add ons they have they dont need any of that stuff. Its a sad state that the game has sunk to isnt it. . . . . . . . . .Red

Comment

Originally posted by alabama619
                with a chopper you can get in ANY building
                yup

Comment

Originally posted by redrider
                  I really dont get the reasoning that drives the hackers (and all the like). Sure its a points thing but they totally miss the rush you get by going head to head with someone out in the battlefield (no pun). Even if I get killed I still get it and one of the reasons Im still playing (Lord knows it aint the great support from EA). All Ive ever gotten from reporting people is a big boot off the server so I just started Team killing them. Its a shame it has come to this but it has. I could go on but I wont. Just ask yourself this, When was the last time you saw a thread about where to hide or in game Tactics (military style)? Its been a long time hasnt it. A lot of the new players feel that with the game add ons they have they dont need any of that stuff. Its a sad state that the game has sunk to isnt it. . . . . . . . . .Red
                  It is just a matter of where the game is in its life cycle. I think most would agree that the game is over its maturity stage and is in the decline stage. This is evidenced in the switch to marketing 2142 and the decline in support in the form of patches.

At this stage, the players that are left still playing are late-comers and those most successful with the game. Those most successful with the game (high-point players, stat padders, griefers, etc.) aren't willing to take the risk of moving to a new game where they may be less successful. Being in a clan also delays moving to new games for individuals. Unfortunately, it only gets worse over time. Look to 2142 or other new games for a renewal in good game play.

Comment

I found the same guy inside the building again and I decided to take a screen shot this time.

Comment

I have an apartment in Sharqi, I have seen strange stuff there from time to time. Stuff like medpacks falling through the ground in strange places. Seeing a couple hide-outs here and there, but none at the location described so that is a first. Nice you got the names

Comment

you mean

this one? http://youtube.com/watch?v=wdNHMNl_dvE
                        or this one? http://youtube.com/watch?v=Re45eskZAj4

Comment

Working...
                        X