Sharqi glitch?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sharqi glitch?

Has anyone noticed a glitch that allows players in one of the buildings by the surveillance point cp? I was playing earlier today and I would spawn and die immediately, and so would numerous other players only at the surveillance point cp. It appeared the bullets were coming out of the building and I could not see any player anywhere around me. It was very confusing.

Re: Sharqi glitch?

activecamo4tw

Comment

i know there is a building glitch on sharqi at somewhere else but never heard of one at the surviellance cp

Comment

Can't say that I've seen it, but I'll now know to keep an eye out.
        Thanks

Comment

Ive heard of it ive been doing some expirements to see what causes but no luck yet,

Comment

Never seen that, and I play sharqi alot, that is weird.

Comment

I think I saw one a long while ago...
              I'll check this out ...

Comment

I've seen it once, the other team capped all our flags and we had one lone sniper hiding in there... He said "I got revived in here somehow"

Comment

Never seen it, and Sharqi is map #2 for me in time played. There is a known glitch, but its not in that area.

Could he have been on the roof of the one building close to the flag?

Comment

Yup, I have been on a empty sharqi server and found 14 building glitches. at least 2 at each flag (not the uncaps)

I know how to get in the alleyway building, the hotel, the ones at the survillance, the tv station, some alleys, the city entrance building and loads more. really easy aswell

Comment

I play sharqi alot, even after 1.4 patch, and have never seen this.

It could be the person was Wall Hacking!!!!! Two guys were hiding in the wall last night near the Security Office in Warlord pegging everyone off. You could not kill them because they were in the wall but they could kill us! It sucked.

No admins to kick them either. (I hate hackers!!!!!)

Comment

there was one at the allyway flag on sharqi but i think they took it out

Comment

Actually, it is technically possible to glitch into any building, sometimes with the help of others and sometimes alone. I've known about it for a long time but if it ever got out how then you must assume that in every public server there will be at least one person in at least one of the buildings on every map. If this were true then the entire game could be compromised. Hopefully, 2142 will address this issue b/c the similarities between BF2 and BF:2142 are staggering right down to some of the same bugs/glitches. Time will tell but I think it is a danger that the two games are so similar (engine and compilation-wise).

Comment

There is a glitch which lets you use a chopper to get INSIDE the building at the hotel base on Sharqi.

Comment

I've seen that glich used on a few buildings on Sharqi, I'm sure someone posted a vid not so long ago.

Comment

Working...
                              X