X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Roadkills ,please help

Originally posted by Bald-Eagle11
    Guys

If i am going for my vet Transport badge do i need to kill em with teh machine gun or just mow them down ????

I am only 30 misn away form 50 hours so your help is appreciated ,
    Forget the Kill to Death ratio and run the mothers over.
    As others have stated its fun.

Tip: I got mine on Wake running ppl over on the runway hunting down pilots waitimg for planes or choppers is fun.

Comment

Can't you sit in the driver's seat and call arty?

Comment

Originally posted by Iwantcable
        Can't you sit in the driver's seat and call arty?
        Don't know never tried it but will remember when it's time for my Expert Transport.

Comment

Re: Raodkills ,please help

Originally posted by Absurdus
          Jalalabad, MEC, spawn at fountain and grab the jeep, the minute you get in it turn left and head on up towards the US main, on you way your bound to run over a couple of snipers, AT, medics and whot not
          ha ha nice tactic, done it myself a few times but when play USA on that map, jus charge down the road and run down as many as poss. , its hard for them to eryx you when your in those zippy little buggies. ITS FUN!

Comment

LOL! Carmagedon at its best!! (for those of you that don't remeber is was a computer game where the whole object was to run over other people, and to destroy the other players vehicles....was a cool game.) They need to put crosswalks on the maps and you get triple roadkills if you run over someone in the crosswalk....lmao

Comment

"ramming" in a jet or helo = road kills
              but does not count toward Transport road kills

Comment

The simplest way to get your road kills is to run folks down. Look for folks standing around in close proximity to each other for multiple kills. Sometimes you'll luck out and find a medic healing/reviving a comrade. That's good for two kills. Some good places for multiple road kills are helipads (gotta love those heli campers!), alley chokepoints where squads like to camp, outside holes in fences and around the entrances to stairwells.

Comment

congrats on getting it, i got mine in the easiest place to get it. wake island as USMC, grab a dpv (not a fav) cuz dpvs are hard as hell to hit with anything, they are so fast. scream down to the airfield when china still owns it and run over all in site. those 10 boobs at the heli pad and the 2 or 3 guys at the J10 spawn, rince repeat. its so wide open people dont have anywhere to hide, most of the time u mow em down in the back anyways.

Comment

get a buggy and run over the enemy plane whores waiting for the next jet to spawn. the vet badge was done in a few minutes with this tactic.

Comment

Working...
                    X