Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Roadkills ,please help

Guys

If i am going for my vet Transport badge do i need to kill em with teh machine gun or just mow them down ????

I am only 30 misn away form 50 hours so your help is appreciated ,

Re: Raodkills ,please help

mow them down it is more fun

Comment

I would love to know exactly what a 'roadkill' is. All the vehicles, including planes and choppers, have them, and you see them add up in your stats but I still have no idea what exacty counts as a roadkill. I've always assumed it was kills in the road, but that's just an assumption.

Comment

I always thought it was running someone down with your vehicle.... like how you find "roadkill", but alas I don't know that for sure.

Comment

Originally posted by Radar-C}{G-
          I always thought it was running someone down with your vehicle.... like how you find "roadkill", but alas I don't know that for sure.
          It can't be that...otherwise you couldn't get them in planes and choppers.

Comment

Have you never seen a helicopter accidentally crash into something its shooting at? A better question is how you get them in stationary objects like ground defense. I'm guessing if the wreckage from something you blew up hits someone it counts as roadkill.

Comment

I have... I have been killed by a plane buzzing the ground as well. Sucked and was a cheap tactic.... but it didn't happen twice... I ducked when he tried it again.

Comment

OK i will refrase the question ,, i fi have 50 hours in Tansposrt what do i have to do to get the Roadkills ?

Comment

Jalalabad, MEC, spawn at fountain and grab the jeep, the minute you get in it turn left and head on up towards the US main, on you way your bound to run over a couple of snipers, AT, medics and whot not

Comment

Originally posted by Radar-C}{G-
                    I have... I have been killed by a plane buzzing the ground as well. Sucked and was a cheap tactic.... but it didn't happen twice... I ducked when he tried it again.
                    HAHA! I love doing that!

I do it to the carrier every now and then. Not base raping just buzz it as low as possible and take a few people out. It sucks when a plane or chopper spawns and you smash into it though.

I have 521 road kills in a jet compared to 68 in the transport stats. :laugh:

Comment

Yes... you are the one I hate.... just kidding. It only happened once... but not for a lack of trying on the pilots part.

Comment

Originally posted by tikigod
                        Have you never seen a helicopter accidentally crash into something its shooting at? A better question is how you get them in stationary objects like ground defense. I'm guessing if the wreckage from something you blew up hits someone it counts as roadkill.
                        TOW hits tank, tank goes on fire, guy bails, tank explodes killing him, kill registers as [Type 98]noob1 (as an example), = a roadkill for ground defense.

run people over = road kill. flaming vehicle explosion that kills someone, and registers as the flaming vehicle type = roadkill

thats my understanding anyways.

Comment

Originally posted by Blades
                          TOW hits tank, tank goes on fire, guy bails, tank explodes killing him, kill registers as [Type 98]noob1 (as an example), = a roadkill for ground defense.

run people over = road kill. flaming vehicle explosion that kills someone, and registers as the flaming vehicle type = roadkill

thats my understanding anyways.
                          That sounds right. It would explain roadkills in a plane...other then me constantly running over teammates on the runway.:hmm:

Comment

Re: Roadkills ,please help

You have to run them over in a vehicle. If you kill them with the gun it will not count. The transport must also be a humvee/vodnik.fav/dpv.etc.

Comment

Re: Roadkills ,please help

Ok guys i got it ,, just spawned as Mec at the Square jumped in the Vod and headed for where the USA spawn to attack the Hotel .

I continued and in fact got 15 during the round . ROAD RAGE AT ITS BEST

Comment

Working...
                              X