Rank Battle

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Rank Battle

Anyone can rack up points, ranks mean squat. I love to see people with 150pts 40k 30d, makes me giggle.

Comment

When the EA US Official servers were still around they were well known for having this problem. I made a thread on the official EA forums about eight months ago about this exact same thing, saying then that I thought it was a major flaw with this game. It truly is the real 'balance' issue in this game, not the number of players on a team.

Comment

Originally posted by incutebus
        Why is it that most of the time it's always high ranks on one side and the lower on the other? Are Coporal, Majors and luitenent afrad to get deaths from each other so they join together and pray on the useless and ignorant lower ranks(no offense low rankers)? I love joinning the opposite for the challenge but I also hate it too cause I'll be the only one doing something on that team.
        It's more common to see Team Stacking with clans on one side and Non Clans on the other.

Comment

It's MUCH easier to get a decent score if your with the better team.
          It gives you space to get in good shots and not take too many deaths.

If your on the losing side, then you generally find yourself being spawn camped a couple of times. It's also hard to get into areas to make kills.

Comment

Originally posted by incutebus
            Why is it that most of the time it's always high ranks on one side and the lower on the other? Are Coporal, Majors and luitenent afrad to get deaths from each other so they join together and pray on the useless and ignorant lower ranks(no offense low rankers)? I love joinning the opposite for the challenge but I also hate it too cause I'll be the only one doing something on that team.

they dont like palyign with noobie privates ...if you were a general would you play with luitents or privates..

Comment

I rarely see ranks above lieutenant. Alot of the times I'll see both teams with just a sworm of differet sergeants. I think its fine in tab to put a persons rank beside there name but the real mistake was also putting it above their heads.

Comment

teamstackiong is just lame. it happens alot more often than it should and unfortunately a big ego typically comes with the high ranks.

Comment

It has been my experience that 90% of those with ridiculously high ranks are next to useless on the ground. I almost always beat them in a one on one fight (thanks to my trusty DAO, not my own skill ). They only gained their high ranks by using jets, choppers, tanks nonstop in order to rack up cheap, easy kills.

Comment

Originally posted by Sir. Viper
                    they dont like palyign with noobie privates ...if you were a general would you play with luitents or privates..
                    That's why we're suppose to back them up and help them. They can also learn from watchin us in action or sqauding up with us. I don't know about you, but I don't get a turn on raping newbies to the point where your highest score is 20 at the end of the round cause they cant defend any flag and the game ends.
                    I think if it evens out then the game would last longer and be much better. I rather lose when its very close game then to take the loss over and over from a team who won't get anywhere.

Comment

Originally posted by Comrad_Joe
                      or maybe they dont know about ranked servers and have been playing unranked and are very good and just found out about the ranking system
                      wOW THATS LAUGHABLE. hahahaha. If you own this game and have never heard of the ranking system then... HAHAHAHAHA

Comment

Working...
                      X