Multiplayer Lag

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Multiplayer Lag

Bro, I've been having the EXACT same problem - there's lots of jerking around and stuff, but i'm on a 3700 with one gig ram... None of the suggested solutions that i've come across have worked. It's irritating the hell out of me, especially since it was working fine during 1.3.

OK i was having the same problem - it was driving me CRAZY! I just figured out the solution though! I updated my audio codecs! Who knew?

Comment

well, we don't have the EXACT same problem then as I have been having the same issue even during 1.3

One quesion, did you do the full 1.4 patch, or the incremental patch?

Comment

Well I just have to chime in here and say I'm experiencing a "build up" of multi-player lagg. It's really been a pain in the ***.

I'll play two or three rounds blazing fast like I'm on a LAN but then after the levels change, I get it.

I have 2 gigs of ram, so it's not that.

Anyone else have a good system and getting this? I play POE2.

Comment

I used the full patch but I repaired my problem. I uninstalled it completely and installed the game on a different hard drive in my computer that didn't contain the operating system. Works like a charm now.

Comment

Do you have any other computers running ? If so turn them off.

Comment

Originally posted by Trivial

OK i was having the same problem - it was driving me CRAZY! I just figured out the solution though! I updated my audio codecs! Who knew?

You're a star. I was having the same problem. Would never have thought to update audio codecs - but it worked! Running nice and smooth now, thanks.

Comment

Originally posted by Giantbstard
                You're a star. I was having the same problem. Would never have thought to update audio codecs - but it worked! Running nice and smooth now, thanks.

how do u update audio codecs?

Comment

Originally posted by firephox
                  how do u update audio codecs?
                  Well I went to the realtek website and searched around. Here's the link:-

http://www.realtek.com.tw/downloads/...&GetDown=false

I'm a bit of a computer numpty though - i guess it might depend on what audio hardware you have.

Comment

Working...
                  X