Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: DIFFERENT Sniper Tips

Originally posted by Six.
    Yeah, always helps to test out a weapon on a wall to test for bullet-drop. Usually a bit hard to do coz your weapon recoils when shot, but you can get the idea if you look close enough.

Hm... patience and calmness is key. Do not chase your targets with the cross-hair, wait for them to run into it. Basic stuff, but a lot of people end up chasing all the time.
    Good point, also if your in close range by just spawning on a flag, have your pistol out. Some snipers have snuck up on me with their pistols from behind and when I saw them, it was too late:cry:

Comment

yeah, too bad that all reloads take so long, and the pistol can only spare so many shots until you're doomed.

Comment

I love to chase targets. I have began to be rather good with that. It's difficult, but it can be done. Most of the time I wait until target doesn't move. Saves bullets. There usually are no supply fellows nearby when u run out of ammo, so in theory with headshots u at least double your kills.

About claymores, I usually try to put one in tight access way, near flag. Nobody ever comes strigth by the road on foot, they always use holes in the fence or such. Second claymore is on the same way but a bit further, it usually makes two corpses. The one I got with first one revived by medic and the medic too.

Always shoot the medic(s) first, the rest how u like, but if someone approach the dead medic shoot him second. Some players have brain enough to try picking medics kit up and revive him.

Hmmm, what else. When trying to cap a flag u see enemy coming and u don't have claymores. Grenade do tha same, drog it on ur feet and run. Go around and throw the rest. Okay that was a bit obvious...

Well, when spoted by enemy, I always try to make my them think that I'm in one place and during their grouping before attach, I retreat and go behind them or hide.

Comment

Working...
        X