Talk About Anything Snipers Here

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Talk About Anything Snipers Here

SVD is used by the most badass bastards around the world, thus it wins the universe. In BF2 using SVD shows you are above others, gg I win.

Comment

when u conquer the SVD it is L33t, i still love my l96a1 though, i really dont like the type 88 though.

Comment

Type-88 > SVD

Whenever I use these two, I keep on forgetting that they're semi-auto.

Comment

I snipe quite diffrently then just laying under some trees.i get right into the action and go up with the spec-ops and assult people i usualy get more kills that way but alot more deaths too.

IM not private!!!!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by loopymcpoopy View Post
            I snipe quite diffrently then just laying under some trees.i get right into the action and go up with the spec-ops and assult people i usualy get more kills that way but alot more deaths too.

IM not private!!!!!!!!
            calm down,its a forum rank not bf2 rank...

Comment

I dont understand why people say sniper is useless, I play nothing but sniper and rack up 40-60 points and only costing my team 4-5 tickets.

Comment

Originally posted by Bronx19 View Post
                I dont understand why people say sniper is useless, I play nothing but sniper and rack up 40-60 points and only costing my team 4-5 tickets.
                yeah but do you get flag defends?help cap flags?

Comment

Originally posted by stephensolfo View Post
                  yeah but do you get flag defends?help cap flags?
                  You should be if you're any good. If I'm sniping from the tower on Ghost Town, I can effectively lock down three flags from that location. I've picked up multiple flag defends from there and can fly in on a zip line and cap the flag if necessary.

Comment

Originally posted by L3adCannon View Post
                    SVD is used by the most badass bastards around the world, thus it wins the universe. In BF2 using SVD shows you are above others, gg I win.
                    It's true that SVD has that reputation in the real world, but in BF2 it shows that you are noob that doesn't have the rest of the unlocks yet, and/or that you need semi auto sniper rifle to kill your enemy. Every real sniper wouldn't settle for nothing but good old 5 round bolt action rifle. That's why L96 is my favorite sniper, in fact it's the most accurate and the finest rifle in the whole game.

Comment

Originally posted by Gen.Vlade View Post
                      It's true that SVD has that reputation in the real world, but in BF2 it shows that you are noob that doesn't have the rest of the unlocks yet, and/or that you need semi auto sniper rifle to kill your enemy. Every real sniper wouldn't settle for nothing but good old 5 round bolt action rifle. That's why L96 is my favorite sniper, in fact it's the most accurate and the finest rifle in the whole game.
                      True, I have the M95 unlock but don`t own the SF add-on. SVD for me is still the l33test gun you can have in BF2 and that`s why I use it.
                      When I get killed by a unlock I don`t give a s*it. But when a SVD nails me, it`s personal. Just me

Comment

Originally posted by L3adCannon View Post
                        True, I have the M95 unlock but don`t own the SF add-on. SVD for me is still the l33test gun you can have in BF2 and that`s why I use it.
                        When I get killed by a unlock I don`t give a s*it. But when a SVD nails me, it`s personal. Just me
                        You don't SF for L96A1. I'm the little maple leaf looking rank, I usually only use stock.

Comment

Working...
                        X