Do I Move On???

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Do I Move On???

I say dont buy 2142. i will wiat 6 months into 2142s release before i consider buying it. If i hear that DICE screwed up another game i will just leave the series all together but if they acctualy do a good job, wait what am i saying im talking about DICE here.

Comment

thx for da advice

Comment

do not post links to keys like this,

^^^^ ah, IndianScout blazes another trail, but leaves no traces, nice edit, maybe you should read futher down ^^^^

Comment

If you can wait a month, I'd just forget BF2 and get 2142. It's a different game, so don't expect BF2 again, but it's still worth getting IMO. Even if you stick with BF2, $10 isn't that much. I'd only go that route if you don't plan to play 2142, or you love the mods so much, you have to play them.

POE2 is definately worth $10

Comment

Get a new key from EA for $10.

Lost or Missing Serial Replacement:
            If you meet one of the following criteria, you can send a request along with a nominal fee to Electronic Arts for a replacement serial number.

The product is 90 days past the purchase date
            The original serial number has been discarded or lost
            When sending a request for a replacement serial number, please include the following:

A money order for $10.00 USD (per serial number requested) made payable to Electronic Arts.
            The proof of purchase page from your manual (If you no longer have the manual, include one of the game disks as verification of ownership.
            Note: If sending a disk as verification, please send it using a traceable method as Electronic Arts is not responsible for products not in its possession.
            Explanation of the situation
            First and Last Name
            Return Address
            E-mail Address
            Phone Number

Mailing Address:
            Electronic Arts Customer Warranty
            209 Redwood Shores Pkwy
            Redwood City, CA 94065

Comment

Originally posted by ThunderPimp
              Get a new key from EA for $10.
              Ah, that is good information. That is the best option, at least Dice might get a couple bucks to put towards more product patch development.

Comment

Originally posted by RocketChild
                Ah, that is good information. That is the best option, at least Dice might get a couple bucks to put towards more product patch development.
                The best thing is you can get more than one key with one disc or proof of purchase. I just got three keys last week.

Comment

I think the OP already knew about the replacement program since he mentioned $10 in his first post. With that said, I'd get a replacement disk and keep playing. There's really no telling how long it will be until 2142 comes out (despite what you might hear, it's not out 'til it's out). I've fixed several random bugs with BF2 just by uninstalling and reinstalling on a couple of occassions.

Comment

Originally posted by ThunderPimp
                    The best thing is you can get more than one key with one disc or proof of purchase. I just got three keys last week.
                    I actually own two keys, because I bought a copy for a friend and I never mailed it (got a awesome deal at Best Buy). It is sealed in the closet if I ever need it.

Comment

I think that ill stick to BF2... if im lucky ill be palaying by monday!

Comment

Good call. A bird in the hand so to speak. You know you like BF2 so keep playing and WAIT to hear what 2142 is like before buying it.

Comment

Working...
                        X