ok i'm a noob! but...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: ok i'm a noob! but...

ok, i can understand noobs asking about some things but..
    How to get points?
    I mean cmon work it out yourself, everyone else did!

Comment

Originally posted by vesuvan
      I'll tell you otherwise. Your points always count. If you get disconnected in the middle of a round, you still get them. If you are kicked, you still get them. If you DON'T finish a round you STILL get your points.
      Not being funny, but i'll wait for some one who has played a few more hours than you to tell me otherwise.

I do know that if you get disconnected in the middle of a round then manage to re-join the same server and its still playing the same round then your points are still there.

Anyway this is getting off topic, slightly

Comment

I've gotten badges, left the server and they still update. I'm in the camp that you get points even if you leave the server. If I remember correctly, you do not get the win if your team happens to win later on.

However, if the server crashes you get nothing.

Comment

I can't believe you play this game and say your points dont count if you don't finish the round.

You would have a lot less points if that were true.

People would be a little more angry at random disconnects.

Seriosuly, why don't you test it yourself?

Record your current global score, play half a round and try to gain some points(can you do that? Make sure you shoot the enemy), then record the updated score. I guarentee, 100%, that you will have gained points.

There would be a lot more griefing as well, come in, if you don't get the j-10, TK someone, keep doing it over and over, then leave. Some people need to use common sense.

Comment

just play

Comment

Originally posted by dontshoot@bob
              Not being funny, but i'll wait for some one who has played a few more hours than you to tell me otherwise.

I do know that if you get disconnected in the middle of a round then manage to re-join the same server and its still playing the same round then your points are still there.

Anyway this is getting off topic, slightly
              So you are basing your opinion on my experience with BF2 solely on my rank and play time? HA! How about the fact that I play several BF2 mods and mainly played non ranked servers since it's release? I just started playing RANKED servers and due to my crappy internet and RL events that come up that cause me to disconnect often, I know for a FACT that the points count!

Man, people like you just make me laugh. You make a statment and then ask someone to "tell me otherwise" and when someone does, you get in their face? Gonna flame me again?

Comment

Working...
              X