• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ok i'm a noob! but...

how do u actually gain points.

Re: ok i'm a noob! but...

shoot the enemy in the game guys with red names,

a kill gets you +2 points, assist gets +1, giving ammo/medic bag/ repair points +1,

oh yeah and complete the round, if you dont the points wont register

Comment

Killing others online gets you 2 points. Reviving and healing others ect gains you 1 point.

Ill let every1 else give you a bit more of an indepth look.

Comment

Combat points -

Kill: Happens when you kill an enemy - 2 points

Team points -

Kill Assist: Happens when you do a majority of the damage to an enemy that dies. - 1 point
        Flag Neutralize: Happens when you neutralize a flag. - 2 points
        Flag Capture: Happens when you capture a flag. - 2 points
        Flag Neutralize Assist: Happens when you help neutralize a flag. You get this if you weren't the first one there. - 1 point
        Flag Capture Assist: Happens when you help capture a flag. - 1 point
        Flag Defense: Happens when you kill an enemy trying to neutralize your team's flag - 1 point
        Healing point: Happens when you heal 100% of an ally's life. - 1 point
        Supply point: Happens when you resupply an ally's ammunition. You can only get this point on the same person once every 2 minutes. - 1 point
        Repair point: Happens when you repair 100% of an ally structure, or vehicle. - 1 point
        Revive: Happens when you use the medic defibrillator to revive somebody. - 2 points
        Driver special ability: Happens when you taxi ally's around as the driver in a vehicle. - 1 point

Command points -

A percentage of every person in a squad's total score is added to your score.

At the end of the stage, you gain a x2 bonus to your current score, IF your team wins the match.

Comment

Originally posted by Dairuka
          Combat points -

Kill: Happens when you kill an enemy - 2 points

Team points -

Kill Assist: Happens when you do a majority of the damage to an enemy that dies. - 1 point
          Flag Neutralize: Happens when you neutralize a flag. - 2 points
          Flag Capture: Happens when you capture a flag. - 2 points
          Flag Neutralize Assist: Happens when you help neutralize a flag. You get this if you weren't the first one there. - 1 point
          Flag Capture Assist: Happens when you help capture a flag. - 1 point
          Flag Defense: Happens when you kill an enemy trying to neutralize your team's flag - 1 point
          Healing point: Happens when you heal 100% of an ally's life. - 1 point
          Supply point: Happens when you resupply an ally's ammunition. You can only get this point on the same person once every 2 minutes. - 1 point
          Repair point: Happens when you repair 100% of an ally structure, or vehicle. - 1 point
          Revive: Happens when you use the medic defibrillator to revive somebody. - 2 points
          Driver special ability: Happens when you taxi ally's around as the driver in a vehicle. - 1 point

Command points -

A percentage of every person in a squad's total score is added to your score.

At the end of the stage, you gain a x2 bonus to your current score, IF your team wins the match.
          u mean +?

Comment

eh, well thats a new one, finish the round or you wont get the points. em confused there. when i had to get 43 points for next rank , i didnt finish a round to get them. i came out of game and still had the points and still got next rank.

Your not a noob there, your new . if someone calls u a noob , take it from me that these people that do it in game are big headed numpties that need a good spanking and told to direct you not call names. Shooting a team mate happens to us all and still does to me in the heat of a battle , dont panic, if they punish its not that u have done anything wrong, it gives them power .lmao and one step further to the leader board.

join a clan , get to know how to play certain maps, have fun because at the end of the day its just a game.(that i havnt played for over week )

Comment

Originally posted by Danpez890
              u mean +?
              It's called a hyphen.

Comment

Originally posted by Dairuka
                It's called a hyphen.
                sorry

Comment

lol points register whether or not you finish the round...

Kill people a lot, die less, help your team cap flags and kill other enemies, and don't kill your teammates, that sir, = points.

Comment

Just dont get kicked from a server. I believe you lose any points accumulated in that round.

Comment

gotta kill, killl, kill and work together as a team...

Comment

Originally posted by The_Misfit
                        lol points register whether or not you finish the round...
                        no they dont...

Comment

I'm sure that if you dont finish the round you dont get the points.
                          But, if you get kicked then i think they still register!!

Unless any1 wants to tell me otherwise?????
                          (waits for flames) lol

Comment

Joystick + J10 + full carrier full on unsuspecting victims = 100-150 points a round. Its pathetic but its the truth.

Or you could just practice practice practice and earn your points the hard (fair) way.

Comment

Originally posted by dontshoot@bob
                              I'm sure that if you dont finish the round you dont get the points.
                              But, if you get kicked then i think they still register!!

Unless any1 wants to tell me otherwise?????
                              (waits for flames) lol
                              I'll tell you otherwise. Your points always count. If you get disconnected in the middle of a round, you still get them. If you are kicked, you still get them. If you DON'T finish a round you STILL get your points.

Comment

Working...
                              X