Dark Messiah multiplayer beta

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Dark Messiah multiplayer beta

Its not in off topic its in genral gaming and it does go to your post count. and you af and ef you do need ea downloader on

Comment

Originally posted by Sub_zer0
      and you af and ef you do need ea downloader on
      you need it on to download & install them but when thats done you no longer need Ea Downloader running, unlike steam where it needed to be connected to the internet just to play SP.

Comment

No you do not it would seem you missed the point you need to "register" your product online after that you never need to go online to play again if you wish And if you uninstall ea downloader your game ef and af do not work

Comment

Originally posted by Scinto
          unlike steam where it needed to be connected to the internet just to play SP.

Um... you dont have to be online to play any steam game, as long as you've registered the game online and make sure the game can be run in offline mode (think theres an option for that). I did it with HL2, DODS, and CSS. If it didn't work like that, theres no way we would have been able to play them at the MEC.

Comment

Originally posted by punkpber16
            Um... you dont have to be online to play any steam game, as long as you've registered the game online and make sure the game can be run in offline mode (think theres an option for that). I did it with HL2, DODS, and CSS. If it didn't work like that, theres no way we would have been able to play them at the MEC.
            you dont even have to be in offline mode it gives you the option of making a desktop shortcut so u dont even open steam to play single player

Comment

You still have to put Steam in offline mode, atleast you did such a long time ago., when HL2 and everything first came out. It's been a while since I've LANed somewhere without an internet connection. I remember having to drag people over to my house when we were at the MEC so they could get to an internet connection (mine house was the closest house to the MEC on base) and get all the updates and do the offline mode stuff correctly and then go back over ot the MEC. I must have done that atleast 5 or 6 different times one night.

Comment

some people will cry about anything welcome tothe FPS comunity

Comment

Working...
                X