Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dark Messiah multiplayer beta

ta da
    You will need a gamespot account and limted number of cd keys left im so kind i thought some other fans of the game may like it

Re: Dark Messiah multiplayer beta

To install the beta, follow these steps:
    (1) Launch Steam. If you don’t already have an account, you can get one here: http://www.steampowered.com/?area=getsteamnow. It's a free install.

you have got to be kidding... im not going anywhere near that program,tis the devil

Comment

Oh that sucks its on Steam. Oh well one less game for me to buy on my list.

Comment

Your loss not mine nothing wroong with steam

Comment

Originally posted by Sub_zer0
          Your loss not mine nothing wroong with steam
          lol..

shall i mention the trouble people went through with HL2?

Comment

Originally posted by Scinto
            What trouble? I had the game preordered for the longest time and I didn't have ANY problems with it or Counter-Strike Source (or anything else that is on steam for that matter). I personally like Steam because it gives us instant access to updates without having to go and find them and you get them at fast speeds (over 1000kb/s for me)

Comment

lol..

I never had any problems with steam nor alot of people i know using it. Instant updates, SDK, VAC, what trouble did people went through with BF2? patches wich did more harm then good, hardcoded content, punkbuster not doing its job. If you don't know steam don't judge it.
              Yeah its evil and trying to take over the world, EA is doing the same

Comment

Case rested steam is good it may have had a few bugs to start otu with but they have been cleared up and it now works fine so stop bitching because you had a problem when it first came out (what software doesnt) i didnt have a problem with it either its fine if you dont like it fine your loosing out

Comment

Originally posted by rcon0
                  I never had any problems with steam nor alot of people i know using it. Instant updates, SDK, VAC, what trouble did people went through with BF2? patches wich did more harm then good, hardcoded content, punkbuster not doing its job. If you don't know steam don't judge it.
                  Yeah its evil and trying to take over the world, EA is doing the same
                  lmao

i remember seeing pages of complaints about steam

well you cant exactly judge as in cases your role is reversed for people playing bf2 & using steam, i had major problems with steam so refused never to use it again, and ive never had a single problem with bf2 or any of its patches so perhaps you should think more about others than yourself?

i was mearly pointing out the fact that Dark messiah could have been hosted in a better place

Comment

Never had a problem with BF2 or Steam, just because other people do, is it going to make me stop playing/using both? nope

Comment

Case rested steam is good it may have had a few bugs to start otu with but they have been cleared up and it now works fine so stop bitching because you had a problem when it first came out (what software doesnt) i didnt have a problem with it either its fine if you dont like it fine your loosing out
                      Your on another planet.

I don't care if it bakes you cookies or gives you free beer. The fact is that I personally think that no gamer should be made to use a program in order to play there games, even singleplayer.

Comment

Why? Its not like its spyware or anything like that, and it provides quick, easy-to-get updates for all its games. (Makes hotfixes even more possible). Not to mention a better anti-cheat and anti-piracy protection.

Or is that the reason you dislike it, because it actually inforces that you purchase the game?

Comment

Originally posted by punkpber16
                          Why? Its not like its spyware or anything like that, and it provides quick, easy-to-get updates for all its games. (Makes hotfixes even more possible). Not to mention a better anti-cheat and anti-piracy protection.

Or is that the reason you dislike it, because it actually inforces that you purchase the game?
                          No, the fact that you can't even play single player without using a program.

The fact that I buy the game have the cd and whatever and its bassically useless. I can't play with the CD like any other game you need to register your key then download from Steam servers then update with the 8 hour update or whatever.

Look I don't care, it can be pirated easy don't even start on there. I know that you can get Dark Steam and Steam down and Steam boss and emporio. Still allows you to play on cracked servers.

Look it wouldn't be as bad if someone learned to code properly. Seriously they must have hired a monkey to code it for them, its very poorly coded like it or not, so many issues with it and the bad thing is if you get a problem its generic so hard to detect what the problem is so you waste time trying to figure it out. Or your alternative is to phone their helpline, oh I forgot they don't have one. You can contact the useless tech support by email and wait 2 weeks for a reply for a stupid reply such as allow your firewall to accept Steam, oh wait I already emailed you first saying that I did that, did you read it correctly? Nope.

Thats your oppinion. I just don't like Steam. Valve's games are good yes, but as a result of not liking Steam and getting so many problems I won't be buying another Valve game, yes big deal but that means no money profit from me. The HL2 episode crap is just a easy money making scheme and you can't denie that. HL2 owned but I wouldn't buy the episodes.

Theres the answer to your initial question, say what you want but thats my oppinion, you have yours. But no you will not make me like Valve again.

Comment

lol you like bf2? If you like bf2 bf2 has in fact copied every thing there you need ea downloader to get "mini expansions (like opisodes) They have patches that are not much good Seriously your views are rather rubbish And to be honest the fact you took the topic waaaaay off topic is not good either so ill let it be but steam is good and your missing out day by day it grows stronger and day by day you grow weaker NOW LEAVE

Comment

lol you like bf2? If you like bf2 bf2 has in fact copied every thing there you need ea downloader to get "mini expansions (like opisodes) They have patches that are not much good Seriously your views are rather rubbish And to be honest the fact you took the topic waaaaay off topic is not good either so ill let it be but steam is good and your missing out day by day it grows stronger and day by day you grow weaker NOW LEAVE
                              and you missed the point...

to play BF2 you dont need Ea Downloader running.

(this thread is in off-topic anyways so its makes no difference if it gets flamed or spammed the posts made here dont add to your post count)

Comment

Working...
                              X