Hey im i too young?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Hey im i too young?

Ohh the gore in bf2, puffs of smoke everywhere, children shouldn't see that, hahaha

Comment

The game where most the children are is probably Counterstrike Source, play in a gungame/zm server, and you'd see half of the server is full of children

Comment

when i played socom some time ago i was on a server and i swear everyone was 8 years old

Comment

Ahh okay spik3d. Dang, I used to need my parents to buy FPSs all the time

Comment

Originally posted by beanstalk View Post
            The game where most the children are is probably Counterstrike Source, play in a gungame/zm server, and you'd see half of the server is full of children
            It has to be Halo. The way the community acts - they must be 5 or 6 years old.

Comment

i tried halo but i hate the people too much, i only play halo in closed LAN parties with friends

Comment

I'm 13, but people assume im 20. I'm in twl and cal so I'm a very serious player (sometimes)

Comment

Grow up already.

J/k

Comment

Originally posted by steppenwolf428 View Post
                    ^^^ i love colbert, hey why is jersey part of CANADA !!!!!! we hate canadians here

Is that who the map is from?

Comment

To be honest, I still haven`t met one 13 year old in CSS. Everyone I`ve heared talking over VOIP have been 20`sh and good to talk to. They also tend to have a good sense of humour.

Comment

Working...
                      X