Hey im i too young?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hey im i too young?

ok, im sick and tired of useing my voip, and haveing some 18 year old punk be a jerk cuz im 13, now on the box of the game, it clearly says "Teen", now last time i checked, IM A FRIGGEN TEEN! so please just so this thread isnt pointless, what do you think of younger kids(12-13) playing bf2? thx for hearing my rant and leaveing a oppion(spelling?)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Teh

Re: Hey im i too young?

I dont mind use playing but its when you all start using the Voiceop thing and your little squeeky voices are so annoying hehe . Nah doesnt bother me tbh but i think maybe some people will feel that way :laugh:

Comment

Honestly, they're immature and spam voip and typically just don't take the game that serious and don't help the team win.

Comment

Originally posted by xplosive
        I dont mind use playing but its when you all start using the Voiceop thing and your little squeeky voices are so annoying hehe . Nah doesnt bother me tbh but i think maybe some people will feel that way :laugh:

Well i try not to spam with my voip, and im a team playa' lol

Originally posted by [ht].ken
        Honestly, they're immature and spam voip and typically just don't take the game that serious and don't help the team win.

well i can understand, but i really try not to be an idiot lawl

Comment

I like kids....
          oh crap tat does't sound right...

Comment

Originally posted by incutebus
            I like kids....
            oh crap tat does't sound right...

I didnt know that micheal jackson played BF2 lol jk

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Teh

Comment

They also say "lol" to much

Comment

And use words like TEH, ROXZORZ, and MANZOR.

But yea, the squeaky voices get me.

Comment

First I'd say worry less about playing video games for now and more on reading/writing. I don't mind kids on voip as long as they're just asking for stuff and warning other players, that kind of thing. But when I have to sit there and be asked what unlocks I have, and how the gun you're using just owns, ya know...irrelevant crap, then it gets on my nerves.

Comment

lol im 14 and when i use VOIP i dont sound squeaky, some say i sound like im 19

Comment

There are exceptions, but i understand why a clan would just make a blanket rule concerning age.. B1Station has several kids, our youngest is 13, but we have 14 yearolds 15 yearolds, some are girls, we have 350 members.. but they are exceptionally mature, there were a few instances where the teamspeak chatter got a little too social, and interefered with the game, but they usually got the picture when told..

But for an admin, if he has to constantly babysit, it becomes non fun for him as it takes away from his other duties, and gametime... But if you're gonna let someone in your community or clan, to belittle them based only on the fact they are young kids, is wrong, and if see that at B1station, those perpetrators are banned without chance of re-instatement... We have one kid, that his voice is really squeaky, so i know what you other guys are saying, it's almost schrilling, but he's a damn good kid, and a damn good player, and he doesn't use annoying pimple slang, infact none of our kids do.

We have about 25 kids aged between 13 and 15, and many times, they are less of a poor sport than our adults! We are very fortunate to have such good, well behaved kids at B1, but alot of it is, we get rid of trouble makers very quickly and weed out the bad members, we are well adminned, and everyone is 100 % aware of the rules..

Good kids help keep your server full.
                      annoying kids only attract other annoying kids, and any new prospective quality recruits will quickly shy away when a server or TS wreaks of annoying kids... And this is why many clans have an age limit..

Comment

Originally posted by TEHROXZORZMANZOR
                        ok, im sick and tired of useing my voip, and haveing some 18 year old punk be a jerk cuz im 13, now on the box of the game, it clearly says "Teen", now last time i checked, IM A FRIGGEN TEEN! so please just so this thread isnt pointless, what do you think of younger kids(12-13) playing bf2? thx for hearing my rant and leaveing a oppion(spelling?)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Teh
                        If your mature then i dont mind if your not then i do mind

Comment

Originally posted by TEHROXZORZMANZOR

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Teh
                          Yep, you meet the criteria by the spelling in the number that represents your age. Thir-teen. Nomenclature/labels are meaningless.
                          Here goes nothing:
                          Opinion 1 - I personally don't think that games such as BF2 should be sold to persons for which it is not intended. There are enough crazy teenagers running around out there doing who knwos what. Society really does not need anymore to be "inspired" bya videogame.
                          Opinion 2 - As long as the kids keep their shreiks of greif, relief, pain, happiness, confusion out of my voip, I am a happy guy.
                          I'm just not used to having people in my squad that can be my own kids you know?

Comment

i thought it was a 16+ game in most countrys it is where i live

Edit: and i dont care how old they are as long as they die when i shoot them, and revive/ammo/heal me when where on the same team

Comment

you'll understand when you're older.

seriously though I don't mind playing with younger ones (er....what?). But when they spam the VOIP more than most people about every little thing that made them "lawl", then I get a little mad.

When it comes to VOIP - it's not the quality of the voice, it's the quantity.

My experience is that the younger folks really want to be heard while the older enjoy radio silence unless an emergency occurs.

I just hate squeeky voices say "LOL did you see that! I pwnzered you dude. I'm the uber leetest".

Beyond that - there are a lot of good squeeky soldiers out there.

Comment

Working...
                              X