Knife only want a friend :(

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Knife only want a friend :(

Just a poll to see how many people besides me perfer a knife to an assult in close combat.

Re: Knife only want a friend

Players like you get shot by players like me for trying that stunt. Never take a knife to a gun fight however, if I'm out of ammo I dolphin dive and start stabbin' ankles.

Comment

Lol, actually. I find that aside from supports with their spraying PKM's I can easily dive over someone whose diving to get a better shot and get em in the back before they can react =D

Comment

Originally posted by Triggerhappymedi
        Lol, actually. I find that aside from supports with their spraying PKM's I can easily dive over someone whose diving to get a better shot and get em in the back before they can react =D

Works for snipers real well with little fear of them busting out an AK.

Comment

i prefere my airhammer engineersgun.. splater them to a wall.... great effect less effort.

Comment

Originally posted by CDN-SMOKEJUMPER
            Players like you get shot by players like me for trying that stunt. Never take a knife to a gun fight however, if I'm out of ammo I dolphin dive and start stabbin' ankles.
            thats coz ur accuracy is %20 and u miss heaps. Lol I think it's funny how u can stab the thin air between someones legs and then drop

Comment

Im gonna let everyone in on a litttle secret: Best place to stab someone! IN THE SMALL OF HIS BACK. 9/10 THAT IS A KILLING STAB ON THE FIRST ATTEMPT.
              And my accuracy is 34% and my KD ratio is pretty damn good

Comment

Originally posted by CDN-SMOKEJUMPER
                Actually, if you're skilled with the knife, it can be even better than the guns. The victims will get confused by you weaving in and out of them, and then STAB!

Knifes are better.

Comment

Whenever an opportunity presents itself, I would take out my knife and go for that knife kill.

Comment

knife fights are completely mad and reserved for mentalists and those who pull their knives out by mistake.

Comment

lol if ya run straight into a gunfight with a knife ur mad!! but in a cool way...
                      i find it hard to knife people cept when they dont see ya, never been great at bunynhopping/weaving around bullets. still u could just pick on a noob lol

Comment

Tend to use the gun Knife is a last resort

Comment

Originally posted by RavenRealms
                          Actually, if you're skilled with the knife, it can be even better than the guns. The victims will get confused by you weaving in and out of them, and then STAB!
                          Yeah, no telling how many times I've stood and danced in front of a guy while he was spraying. It's quite fun, you guys should try it. Quit worrying about your points for a moment and go out and be silly.

Comment

Love getting my knife out when I can, I've been playing sniper a lot recently so dont get it out as much as I would like

Comment

Knife Fwt!!!

Comment

Working...
                              X