Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Battlefield 2 is more fun with Voice Chat.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Battlefield 2 is more fun with Voice Chat.

Originally posted by Dairuka
    I just recently joined my first clan since being a part of BF2. They're not organized in the least, but damn they're fun to play with and against.

Voice chat just brings an element to the game that playing by yourself all by your lonesome can never replace.

If you find BF2 getting stale, I suggest joining a clan/guild with Ventrillo or Teamspeak.
    I suggest losing the blue haired fairy

Comment

Originally posted by 12:oc7ock
      I suggest losing the blue haired fairy
      Mine gets noticed mores than yours does.

Jealous? :laugh:

Comment

Teamspeak and vent are a blast lol been on TS since the early bf42 desert combat days . Omg i havnt laughed as hard in my life then in Voip lol :laugh: Ya hear some funy things over the years . Allso enjoy having a few drinks/hoots and bugging my buddy and his clan , go into a server and do better then or as good as them usually and im sluring my words lol.

Comment

just bought the logitech premium 350 headset played a couple of single player games with it and actually heard stuff i hve never heard befor when i log on to the net i am only picking up 12 servers since i updated to 1.4 patch i play special forces and yet to see a server with this team chat or whatever am i doing something wrong ?????????

any advice would be great

Comment

Originally posted by Dairuka
            I just recently joined my first clan since being a part of BF2. They're not organized in the least, but damn they're fun to play with and against.

Voice chat just brings an element to the game that playing by yourself all by your lonesome can never replace.

If you find BF2 getting stale, I suggest joining a clan/guild with Ventrillo or Teamspeak.

You are right about being able to cmmunicate with people you play alongside being more enjoyable...

Comment

way more fun

Comment

Wait i'm a bit confused... can someone list the most popular comm programs?
                Ive heard about Ventrilo, teamspeak... and of couse the built-in communication system. Are there more? What's the best to play with, how do you know which one to choose?

Comment

Working...
                X