Why do you find SF so good?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Why do you find SF so good?

I love SF....typically better teamwork, more infantry based work, more points (yea I said it, I'm a point whore :P ) and IMHO, better maps.

Comment

when I was playing, little or no teamwork on most servers

Comment

I've found that sometimes it's hard to get teamwork going, played this morning and it felt like the other team versus me as everyone was focused on getting into the helo when we only had 1 flag, VERY frustrating. But this happens on vanilla servers all the time, if you want find me on xfire and we'll whore it up .

Comment

Warlord is like the #1 teamwork map. Just tell people on your team to join your squad and cap a place in the palace. Use the grappling hook to get inside easily. There is (almost) no way armor can kill you whilst you're in a palace war.

Comment

^^ yes i agree. in my experience warlord provides the need to work as a team. the team who works together usually wins

Comment

I found a couple servers the other day where it was like I had stepped into the Twilight Zone. Everybody was working together with very little communication going on, like everybody was reading each other's mind, even the Commander.

Everybody just knew what needed to be done - and did it. Squads were all balanced, people covered each other as they advanced, snipers were in strategic locations, etc. It was if I was playing with real soldiers or something.

Really weird...but in a good way.

Comment

My favorite SF server is run by the Armory clan. They run a rotation of Warlord, Ghost Town, Mass Destruction, Night Flight and Devil's Perch. I believe they're going to take DP out and put Leviathan in for a change of pace. 64 player maps, 2 rounds per map, team switch in between rounds. The server name and IP is:

ARMORY - Ranked and Dangerous
                70.86.73.59:16569

Join any squad with the =A= guys/gals in it and have fun.

Comment

Working...
                X