Suicide, is it worth it?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Suicide, is it worth it?

I try to suicide as less as possible mainly for the fact that it give you a -2 score, not so much that it loses a ticket.

Comment

Originally posted by You_were_killedby
      if you are stranded far out in the middle of the ocean in wake then suicide is worth it. but otherwise fight to the death

I once played commander on wake and deliberately swam really far out so I could bob around issuing orders. =] Think I got about 90/100 points.

Comment

Chaz32 is right. Whenever I played as Commander I try swim out as far as possible. Chances are you are less likely to get knifed, artied, cartied etc.

Comment

if u have to swim or walk an extrordinary amount of time go ahead.

Comment

Originally posted by The_Eliminator
            I try to suicide as less as possible mainly for the fact that it give you a -2 score, not so much that it loses a ticket.
            So what if it does? But it helps the team more than your -2, don't you agree?

Comment

its only good to suicide when you really got to, like if you bail miles away from land in da water, or you see a UAV spotting out enemy troops running to a flag where you have no teammates

Comment

The only case I suicide is when i'm in a J35 and beeing outgunned by a J10 above the carrier...
                So I bail out, open my parachute with intention to land on the carrier, but miss and fall down to the sea beneath the ship
                It takes like 15 minuts to find a ladder / get to the boats place :laugh:

Comment

A suggestion... RIB drop, for people stuck in the middle of the ocean... come on... HMV drops... FAV and DPV drops... y not RIB... IRL... i have seen TANKS being dropped..

Comment

Originally posted by You_were_killedby
                    if you are stranded far out in the middle of the ocean in wake then suicide is worth it. but otherwise fight to the death
                    If your knocked off the carrier.. then I suicide else I just GET BORRRRREEED...
                    If you wanted to cap the flag, take the kit you are best at and preferably go in a squad with 1 spec ops anyway. Else I'd just leave the UAV and Scan for someone else rather than suicide

Comment

Ok, its taken me two days but I finally understand now what this thread is talking about.
                      Yeah, sometimes in game I get depressed or frustrated cause things aren't going well for the team or whatever. So if I'm piloting a blackhawk I might sometimes go "AHH DA HELL WITH IT!" and proceed to put the craft into a steep nose dive of death. Thing is I sometimes forget that the blackhawk is full of passengers who start screamin high pitch screams at this point.
                      Of course, at that time, its too late to do anything about it.
                      :|:

Comment

Originally posted by scknight
                        man...this thread is soaked in double-entendre or however you spell it.

Educate me. I don't see any.

Comment

Originally posted by Skwurl
                          ...or you could open your parachute.
                          i do it so i can spawn with my vehicle.....isnt that obvious?

Comment

i once flew a f35 and aimed the jet at a tank on wake 2007, (these two where super tank whores) and i bailed two seconds before it hit their tank and made one of them suicide and the other tk.

BTW the tank was on one of our flags and i was spotted by a person with a j10

Suicide at that point is a very effective tool and it is somewhat realistic, you can turn your jet into a guided missile

Comment

Sometimes, suicide is worth it. If you're stuck way way behind from the battlefield, it's good to suicide. Get -2, but you'll get to the fight faster, and get kills to eliminate that -2.

It's also good when you're commander is telling you to defend a major flag (like Factory in Karkand or Airfield in Wake Island), and no one is following the his orders. Suicide if there's one or two guys are approaching the flag. And you could save your team a whole lot of loss.

Comment

I'll suicide when I need to move or get a kit change immediately. If I'm playing Dalian, I'm not grabbing a boat when I can suicide and respawn on shore. If I'm playing any map and our most important CP is about to get raped, you bet your *** I'm coming to defend it.

Comment

Working...
                                X